Sign in to follow this  
Anon871

Update ^_^

Hello! I felt like doing an update for y'all. So I've been doing much better. Everything is imperfectly perfect. I'm currently back in school pulling out great grades. I've made many new wonderful friendships and strengthened many of my current friendships. I'm much closer and open to my family and has been making wonderful and continuous progress on my weight. I still have doubt she of depression and suicidal thoughts. However, my conscious is healthier and I am an imperfectly better person today than I was before. And the old me was just as beautiful as I am today ^_^

On 4/22/2017 at 2:28 AM, ColdFire said:

So happy to hear you are doing better!!!! You just brightened my day Jess. I hope things continue to improve for you because you are an amazing person.

Thank you so much sweetie. Yes I will continue to live my life and learn to love myself. You are an amazing human being as well and I am thankful for al the times you have helped me and have given me encouragement and unconditional love in my depressed and suicidal states. You are an awesome human being *hugs hugs hugs*. I you ever needs help or need to vent I adhere for you love :hugs::icon12:

6 hours ago, Jessica Toussaint said:

Thank you so much sweetie. Yes I will continue to live my life and learn to love myself. You are an amazing human being as well and I am thankful for al the times you have helped me and have given me encouragement and unconditional love in my depressed and suicidal states. You are an awesome human being *hugs hugs hugs*. I you ever needs help or need to vent I adhere for you love :hugs::icon12:

Thanks Jess! Same here, If you ever need to talk I'll be here. :hugs::icon12::icon12: