My situation

Dattebayosane

Depression, ADHD, avoidant personality, overall incompentence and perpetually Disappointed

I know my life is not as bad as most others, but: childhood consisted of solitude and mistrust along with neglect.

Kinda want to vent it but not really going to put effort as it kinda doesn't matter

Therapy has never actually done anything and usually they just smile and nod at whatever is said. Never been medicated, but my low pay job doesn't have medical and was never taught how to do any of that.

So sorry youre feeling this way. I can relate a lot when it comes to feeling incompetent and disappointed, I also have an avoidant personality. I guess all I can say is youre not alone in how you feel. I have no advice really Im afraid. 

Is there no one at your work you could ask about medical? Im in the UK so its all very different here, no idea how it is in other countries when it comes to that.

I'm sorry for how you're feeling.  I can relate to the childhood aspect, as I'm working with counselors to help my family out with that.

Have you tried multiple therapists?  If so, you'v either had a really bad batch or they're just not helping in your case, sorry.

I wish I could offer some advice, but all I can really say is that you're not alone, and here at the forums we'll try to support you.

Welcome to the forum dat. To me, pain is unique like a finger print. An infinit amount of variables from one life to the next. I once had a friend who died from cancer. He didnt treat it. He was so damn cool and happy til the end. I used to think about him being so happy and close to death, i felt guilty for my depression. I later found it is just impossible to compare a life. So try not to judge yourself. Also, you arent alone here. This place serves me well.

thank you guys for replying regardless of the very incoherent topic. As for therapy, I have been to 5 different therapists throughout my life and all of them met what I tried to say(which never comes out how it should) as a "that is good that you can cope with it." though nothing more. I realize that they must have all been terrible, but now I have another roadblock to go through before gaining therapy. Not to mention student loans (I dropped out after 1 quarter of university due to the mental stuff) which kinda screwed me up in financing personally. All in all, it's a hot mess