I'm so sad.

Camellia

22 hours ago, Dogsbestfriend said:

Just wanted to say quite uplifting how this thread started and where it ended up with all the support you got, glad I joined the forum. Hope you stay strong!

Thank you Dogsbestfriend. I certainly need that "Hope you stay strong" wishes you've made for me. Its simple, but means a lot to me. When I walk out there in the street, I know people here are with me. That is enough for me. You and everyone's wishes here is my strength. 

Thank you that you dropped by in this thread and you will have all the great people to help  you.

I hope you too stay strong. 

Edited by Camellia

27 minutes ago, samadhiSheol said:

Hi @Camellia

No one deserves to be sad like that. I was just rummaging through df and your thread caught my eye. I care. I hate people being sad, I hate it that you are sad.

:console:

Hopefully you feel better soon.

Take care!

Hi @samadhiSheol. Thank you so much that you care. You have a very kind heart, you hate people being sad. Thank you again for the support. You don't know how much it means to me.

Every single support people give me in here is a strength for me, whether it is an advise, wishes, a hug or 'like', they're all strength for me . I need that strength to stand up and walk again. 

Thank you SamadhiSehol. Take care :hugs:

Edited by Camellia

Hi Camellia :)

I hope you're feeling better. I just tried Kava and it helps me feel more relaxed and uplifts my mood a bit. This is not medical advice but maybe it would help you too. Meditation is always great for calming down and uplifting mood also. This too shall pass, you won't be sad forever. All problems are blessings in disguise, it's just that we can't see the end results yet which is why we worry or get depressed. But things will get better one way or another. 

If you ever need to chat feel free to message me :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, sober4life said:

You have a very kind heart too @Camellia.  I hope you are feeling much better today.  You deserve to be happy and have a great life.:hugs:

I'm feeling much better today Sober4life. Thank for your support and everyone's support in here. I can stand up and walk through my day to day life again, to work and stuff. 

I just say 'Okay, pls take a rest' or anything like that to my family chat group so that they don't say that I distance myself away from them. 

Thank you again Sober and everyone here. I can never say enough to thank you for all the support. :hugs:

8 hours ago, Abandonedalways said:

Camellia, I'm very sorry about all the pain you've been through. I cannot do anything to change your problems, but you have my heart felt compassion. 

Best wishes and I hope great things come to you soon. 

Thank you Abandonealways. Your support means so much to me. I try to fight the best I can so that I can go to work and take care of myself. You and others here has helped me to gain back my strength.

I'm less cry now. This morning I'm able to smile back out there while walking to office. You don't know how much that means to me. Thank you Abandaone and Everyone here :hugs:

@lex333 Thank you for 'like' my post. That is a support for me. I appreciate every single gesture of support may it is an advise, wishes, hugs or 'like'. 

I wanted to say this through PM, but it says my inbox is full. I've deleted some, but it still full. I don't know what to do with it. So I post it here. 

Thank you again @lex333. It means so much to me.

Edited by Camellia

7 hours ago, DurandalBlue said:

Hi Camellia :)

I hope you're feeling better. I just tried Kava and it helps me feel more relaxed and uplifts my mood a bit. This is not medical advice but maybe it would help you too. Meditation is always great for calming down and uplifting mood also. This too shall pass, you won't be sad forever. All problems are blessings in disguise, it's just that we can't see the end results yet which is why we worry or get depressed. But things will get better one way or another. 

Thank you DurandalBlue. I appreciate all your advise. "you won't be sad forever" that words gives me strength. It really do. I will try to remember that words as much as I can.  

Thank you for the info about Kava. I will look for it, hopefully they have it in the pharmacy. 

Thank you for being here with me. It means so much to me. You and everyone here has helped me get back my strength. Thank you so much. :hugs:

Thank you so much

19 minutes ago, rePsychle said:

Hi. Have you heard of 7cups. It's a platform which is free and anonymous where you can talk to trained listeners about the things you are facing. There are various resources too which you can browse on the webpage that may help. You may want to give it a try. 

Here is a link to it... 

http://www.7cups.com/14673864

Hi. Thanks for link. I've browsed it briefly on its main screen, didn't enter in. Looks okay. Thank you.

Edited by Camellia

On 4/6/2017 at 1:15 AM, Camellia said:

Thank you everyone for helping me. Everyone here has given me strength. Thank you so much. I can never say enough for that. That strength is the one that I need. And you all have given it back to me. Thank you again. (((((((((Hugs everyone in here)))))))))))):hugs::hugs:

I know i haven't been around much but hang in there Camellia

1 minute ago, My empire of dirt said:

I know i haven't been around much but hang in there Camellia

Thank you MyEmpire. I'm so glad to see you here. For you being here with me is enough. You don't know how much it means to me. 

hang in there Camellia

You're helping me enough with that simple words MyEmpire. Thank you so much. 

2 minutes ago, Camellia said:

Thank you MyEmpire. I'm so glad to see you here. For you being here with me is enough. You don't know how much it means to me. 

You're helping me enough with that simple words MyEmpire. Thank you so much. 

Your welcome i will try to be around more if i can.

Camellia, you're compassionate. I doubt I could mirror your actions. I doubt that I could be compassionate towards people who dismiss me. I never am. As someone who's been both cruel and kind, please understand that the problem rests on your family, not you. Hugs, OnceandFuture 

4 minutes ago, My empire of dirt said:

Your welcome i will try to be around more if i can.

Thank you MyEmpire. I and we appreciate it so much.  Sometimes I come here to read posts. I often having hard time to respond to posts. Hugs.

4 minutes ago, OnceandFuture said:

Camellia, you're compassionate. I doubt I could mirror your actions. I doubt that I could be compassionate towards people who dismiss me. I never am. As someone who's been both cruel and kind, please understand that the problem rests on your family, not you. Hugs, OnceandFuture 

@OnceandFuture, Your post put me in tears. I'm glad you and others here understand. I can't dismiss them because they're my family. I can't fit in either because I'm the black sheep. It's very hard. Thank you again OnceandFuture. Your support means so much to me. Hugs you back. 

5 hours ago, Camellia said:

I'm feeling much better today Sober4life. Thank for your support and everyone's support in here. I can stand up and walk through my day to day life again, to work and stuff. 

I just say 'Okay, pls take a rest' or anything like that to my family chat group so that they don't say that I distance myself away from them. 

Thank you again Sober and everyone here. I can never say enough to thank you for all the support. :hugs:

I'm glad you're feeling much better.  Your posts here helped me very much as well.  It helped me more than you will ever know.  All the posts in this thread show there still is good caring people in this world.  I tend to forget that when I'm feeling low but I will never forget it again.:hugs:

On 4/8/2017 at 5:08 PM, sober4life said:

I'm glad you're feeling much better.  Your posts here helped me very much as well.  It helped me more than you will ever know.  All the posts in this thread show there still is good caring people in this world.  I tend to forget that when I'm feeling low but I will never forget it again.:hugs:

@sober4life I'm glad they helped you too. You don't know how it means to me, that they has helped you too. When I read your posts, I feel sad and I feel helpless to help you. But now I feel happy to know that  you feel better. The strength that you and all the people gave me in here is beyond words. Hugs. :hugs:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I did get that adorable, sweet picture! Thank you so much (((((((((((((Camellia))))))))))))!!:hugs::icon12: I tried to reply but I've let my inbox get full and couldn't; I really need to delete some messages =) Thank you so much for thinking of me! what a nice surprise, coming on here and seeing your message and the sweet picture you sent me!! You are so thoughtful and kind! I hope you are doing better! Sending lots of love and good energy your way!! :icon12:

Love,

Berry:rose:

@mulberrypie, I'm glad you got it. You're welcome. ((((((((((((((((((((((((Berry))))))))))))))))))))):hugs::icon12:. I too have problem with my PM. I've tried deleting some, but it still full. You're welcome Berry. I always think of you and others here. Thank you. You're thoughtful and kind too. I'm doing better. Thank you for the lots of love and energy. It means so much to me. Sending you lots of love and huge warmest hugs (((((((((((((((((Berry))))))))))))))))))))):hugs::icon12:  :rose: