Where to go from here...

For introduction, I am on Setraline (Zoloft), Mianserin, Klonopin and Olanzepine for major depression disorder

I am working...my problem is there is not much work to do. It is really difficult to sit in the office from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm without doing anything! 

Fyi, I did thought of discussing with my boss or request to change to other department where there are things to do. However, I do not have the courage to do so because I have experienced high stress work and subsequently breakdown (unable to work for 3 months).

This environment has caused me the following symptom:

1. Low mood

2. No motivation

3, Scared of new challenges

4. Don't know what to do

5. Losing control and directionless

6. Lost of sense of belonging

7. Struggling n losing interest in life

8. Stiff neck

9. Hopeless

10. Low Self esteem

11. Fear of failure

12. Insecurity.

It is a big dilemma for me...it seems like no way out....where do i go from here?

16 minutes ago, good2u2 said:
Advertisement

For introduction, I am on Setraline (Zoloft), Mianserin, Klonopin and Olanzepine for major depression disorder

I am working...my problem is there is not much work to do. It is really difficult to sit in the office from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm without doing anything! 

Fyi, I did thought of discussing with my boss or request to change to other department where there are things to do. However, I do not have the courage to do so because I have experienced high stress work and subsequently breakdown (unable to work for 3 months).

This environment has caused me the following symptom:

1. Low mood

2. No motivation

3, Scared of new challenges

4. Don't know what to do

5. Losing control and directionless

6. Lost of sense of belonging

7. Struggling n losing interest in life

8. Stiff neck

9. Hopeless

10. Low Self esteem

11. Fear of failure

12. Insecurity.

It is a big dilemma for me...it seems like no way out....where do i go from here?

Hi.  Have you thought about either creating work for yourself or learning a new skill when you are on work times but don't have work to do?  If your skill is work related you aren't taking money from them you are adding value to your skill set that will help their business.  You could do any number of things-from listen to podcasts related to the field you are in, read books, look up articles, practice particular skills, even take web classes.