Sign in to follow this  
PraiseBrownies

What was a small victory you had today?

I took some positive steps today in terms of education and action to combat the seasonal allergies that are currently afflicting me.  Don't know if they will be effective or not but consider it a small victory that I have made the sincere effort to help myself in this area. 

On 4/5/2017 at 1:14 AM, PraiseBrownies said:

@Azealia Yep!  I run a mini-baking business at my school.  Technically against school rules, but shush :upside:

I smell something burning... oh it's okay it's just your school :roll2::hugs:

I gave my friend at church who was sat on her own some company :smile:

Edited by hocico

On 4/8/2017 at 3:46 PM, Epictetus said:

I took some positive steps today in terms of education and action to combat the seasonal allergies that are currently afflicting me.  Don't know if they will be effective or not but consider it a small victory that I have made the sincere effort to help myself in this area. 

I'm going through the same thing right now! It's terrible! Let me know what works for you!

On 4/7/2017 at 9:13 PM, SpiralingMind said:

I've started cleaning my closet.

Man, we have to move by the end of the year and we have a LOT of crap... I've started going through the smaller rooms (like the bathroom) to get stuff cleaned out/donated/thrown away/etc.  Have a lot more to do! I've found watching marathons of "Hoarders" helps me do it!! XD

On 4/11/2017 at 0:48 PM, JD4010 said:

I came to work. Deliriously easy for some people but a monstrous challenge for me sometimes. The next two days are "high anxiety" for me because of meetings and presentations.

I go back to work April 20th! I'll be struggling right there with you! We can do it, though!