What was a small victory you had today?

@llpandorall That definitely counts! Welcome!

I sent a sample letter to my therapist for her to explain to my landlord why I need an emotional support dog. And made chia seed fruit pudding for breakfast tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that it turns out all right. I sort of cobbled together a few different recipes and didn't have all the ingredients I wanted to use but was too tired to go grocery shopping.

24 minutes ago, evalynn said:

I wish I could think of something good...I folded the laundry?

That's good - I would be over the moon if I had even started sorting my laundry to get some loads in the washer, never mind getting it all done and folded!

Being honest. I am angry as hell with my medical treatment.

The more I type the angrier I get.

I find it hurts to be honest. BUt honesty is  agood quality.

For all the good intentions of the doctors, I really do feel they messed me up.

I'm in distress and too choked after 32 years of medical care

and having too many preconceived ideas of medical figures

who dont realise I really am happy and well

which is why I get angry upset and frustrated

and en dup on pills

all the way along;

chronic misunderstanding. :( 

I helped paint my mother's bathroom (which was all I thought I'd have energy for), and went from wanting to curl up in a ball and vanish to genuinely laughing with friends in the evening. That is more than I could've hoped for- I need to leave this here so that even if tomorrow or the next day is unbearable, I pushed through today. :dontgetit:

Had a big victory today - the last two years have been spent having a neighbour try everything under the sun to take over my parking space and car port. This has involved her and her guests using it, blocking me in, dumping rubbish such as mattresses and old furniture. Intimidation, including with two dogs off leads, verbal abuse, false accusations, the list is endless. It would of been hard enough, but with my condition it has been incredibly difficult. I have had to stand alone against a neighbour, her cronies, local authority and police.  Today it is officially accepted l'm in the clear and she is not only in breach of her tenancy agreement, but comitting criminal offenses.  She is on final warning, anything else she is evicted, that includes anything her guests do within a 1/4 mile radius.

Edited by Ba3inga

Sorted the laundry that's been in the basket forever. Put at least half of it away in my drawers. By tonight, I should figure out where to stuff the rest. (I have so many clothes because my weight goes up and down so often I don't throw anything out anymore).

Started making a list the other day of the tiniest steps I can take to start making a dent into my sh*thole of a room. Today I completed one step. That feels good. But now the trick is going to be doing the tiny steps to clean the room faster than I let everything pile up.

Okay, this is something I've been very embarrassed and ashamed about, so please be kind (though I know you all are). I haven't done laundry since before Christmas. I've bought some new stuff in that time (and a lot of new underwear), but I'm sure there were multiple times when I wore something too much and people could smell me and/or noticed how unkempt I was. And there were definitely plenty of times when I didn't leave the house because of it.

This has built up into such a problem for me mostly because I don't have laundry in my building, so I have to go to the laundromat, and I'm on the 3rd floor, so I have to carry everything up and down the tricky & partly quite steep stairs. Never again will I live somewhere without a washer & dryer at least in the building, if I can help it.

I'm also starting to wonder if I have OCD, because another major thing that's held me back is feeling like I have to do ALL of it at the same time or it will be like a little burr in my brain until it's done. Which is ridiculous, of course, because it's never going to be done forever.

Anyway, over the last couple of days, I've taken a few little steps towards finally getting this out of the way. And today did the one that's the hardest for me - brought everything down to my car! I know it probably seems so insignificant, but just knowing that I can get up tomorrow and drive to the laundromat and have the majority of my clothes clean for the first time in SO LONG is such a relief.