Sign in to follow this  
PraiseBrownies

What was a small victory you had today?

Victories don't have to be big.  It's okay if your victory today was just getting out of bed.  Maybe you cooked breakfast.  Maybe you played a song on an instrument.  Maybe you beat a level in a game. Maybe you said "I love you." to someone. Maybe you remembered to take your meds.

To start off, mine today was finishing a meal.

So, what were your victories today?

Instead of sitting in the house and worrying myself to death, I went out to the mall my husband works at. I was able to snag some deals, and then once he'd checked out of work, we grabbed a few drinks and a bite to eat. We were also able to talk, and I let out some of my fears and frustrations.

I talked to my Mother in law, the person I always avoid and fear so much. It's a victory cos I did something which I hope makes my Husband happy, which I hope makes me happy too :)

All those St. Patrick's Day green fluids make you do crazy things... I posted alien content in the religious part of the forums, crossing my fingers for first warning points. Baby steps, lol. But seriously, I reaped the benefits of a K-Mart closing... SOOOOO MUCH SHAMPOO and PANTS for SO LITTLE. Small win per se.

7 hours ago, Going_it_Alonne said:

All those St. Patrick's Day green fluids make you do crazy things... I posted alien content in the religious part of the forums, crossing my fingers for first warning points. Baby steps, lol. But seriously, I reaped the benefits of a K-Mart closing... SOOOOO MUCH SHAMPOO and PANTS for SO LITTLE. Small win per se.

Drinking the water in the green swimming pool is never a good idea :hugs:

I did something I've been procrastinating for at least a week. I went to Costco to fulfill my prescriptions. Then I waited around for an hour to pick them up. I was pleasantly surprised that Costco drug prices seem to be lower than CVS.

43 minutes ago, Lunachick said:

I won Journalist of the Year for a newspaper contest in Texas... just found out. :Coopyahoo: Has nothing to do with my panic attacks, but, still... I consider it a victory!

I have just woken up for a nap so I will say this I snooze you write news :laugh: well done on winning :hugs:

Just got home from the doctor. needed lunch. ate lunch.

was taking a leak and my spouse came to talk to me about taxes.

I said, "not now."

That was my tiny victory.