I feel lonely because i have no friends in my life

SailingSoul

I have a good amount online but the only one I talk to non-stop is about to married and that is come to a halt. I haven't talked to him much today bc he was working and I was studying and I just feel lonely .... I can't imagine not having anyone to talk to. 

The others I text every now and then...and when I told another formed about the situation, they say I text to much so.... And that not everyone can text 24/7 and I get that...its just...Idk. 

I just I wish I had friends in real life to be with and go out with...I'm just so lonely and bored ..,.feels like it'll be that way till I die 

I mean is life worth living if you have no one to talk to, hang out with, to just have fun with? 

No one is meant to just be alone...life isn't worth it then. Idk what to do.

I have the same problem im a year older but im use to not having anyone to talk,accept to some people on here  occasionally I really don't have much to say that I can't tell my coworkers or when I was in school I would talk to my classmates and my one friend I had leftover since childhood occasional. I even talk to strangers when I go somewhere but I have not had any personal life since college and even that was limited. I feel like I have to grovel to people for them to befriend me nothing is ever simple I need more money to go to places pay my loans live on my own again it is a mystery to me how everyone can maintain a super active social life maybe im just to lazy.

I'm sorry Sailing. I wish I could say it gets better, but in my experience is doesn't. I will be 32 in a little over a week, and it's only getting worse with age. I've lost all my friends along the years. The older I got, the more people gained family and responsibilities, and had less time to maintain a friendship.

It makes me constantly question what I am doing wrong when I hear or see other people my age having card nights with other couples, and out having social lives. So for some people, they are completely able and competent. Usually those people have maintained their friendships from childhood.

I recently moved to where I live, and have tried to make new friends, completely and embarrassingly putting myself out there. Everytime I have tried has been a huge failure, which makes me not want to ever try.

But there is one fact that remains, despite the pain, you have to keep trying in order to obtain that desired friendship. No matter how many failures you endure. It's the only way to get what you desire. Keep at it until you find that special individual, or until your desire fades away.

You can always message me on here! Don't ever feel like you're "desperate", if you do. I like to chat.

10 minutes ago, Tid322 said:

I'm sorry Sailing. I wish I could say it gets better, but in my experience is doesn't. I will be 32 in a little over a week, and it's only getting worse with age. I've lost all my friends along the years. The older I got, the more people gained family and responsibilities, and had less time to maintain a friendship.

It makes me constantly question what I am doing wrong when I hear or see other people my age having card nights with other couples, and out having social lives. So for some people, they are completely able and competent. Usually those people have maintained their friendships from childhood.

I recently moved to where I live, and have tried to make new friends, completely and embarrassingly putting myself out there. Everytime I have tried has been a huge failure, which makes me not want to ever try.

But there is one fact that remains, despite the pain, you have to keep trying in order to obtain that desired friendship. No matter how many failures you endure. It's the only way to get what you desire. Keep at it until you find that special individual, or until your desire fades away.

You can always message me on here! Don't ever feel like you're "desperate", if you do. I like to chat.

Ill keep trying .

I understand.  I moved to a new state  1 1/2 years ago.  I have my friends still for out of state but never get to see them, only texts, etc.  My life is not the same as before.  I think I am having a problem adjusting to my new life.  I used to care about work, have goals and didn't need people around a lot but now, I'm just lonely and depressed. I am not the same person I used to be, I just want to be happy again and don't know how to get there!

On 3/15/2017 at 8:11 PM, SailingSoul said:
Advertisement

I have a good amount online but the only one I talk to non-stop is about to married and that is come to a halt. I haven't talked to him much today bc he was working and I was studying and I just feel lonely .... I can't imagine not having anyone to talk to. 

The others I text every now and then...and when I told another formed about the situation, they say I text to much so.... And that not everyone can text 24/7 and I get that...its just...Idk. 

I just I wish I had friends in real life to be with and go out with...I'm just so lonely and bored ..,.feels like it'll be that way till I die 

I mean is life worth living if you have no one to talk to, hang out with, to just have fun with? 

No one is meant to just be alone...life isn't worth it then. Idk what to do.

I'm sorry you are so alone. I am the same way. I have no one I talk to and go out with on a regular basis other than 2 family members, i live with one and the other lives in another state so i cant just go out with her when i want or have sleepovers, etc. and she has work and school and an Actual life she lives every day so we cant text all the time like id like, i dont have a cellphone so i cant constantly message her. i only text her on facebook. I used to have real life friends who would come over and stuff but then some stuff in the family started happening and i lost some friends and then the other ones got tired of me venting about what was going on or me being sad all the time and noone really wanted to hangout after that. So i totally understand..and it feels like you will be sad and alone forever but you wont be, WE wont be. You just have to keep in mind you will meet someone who wants to see you and loves you and puts YOU first. You will eventually get married if you want to and then youll meet other couples to hang with or hang with your husband. If you are stuck kinda like i am just try and block it out for now and then get yourself out of the situation and really take time to find the pieces of yourself that you lost or that were taken from you and build a new you, a BETTER you. The you that you want to be <3 we can get through this together