Sign in to follow this  
Atron

ASMR

Now I don't know about you guys but when I first heard of ASMR I was really sceptical about it but thought it would be worth a try.

For those of you who don't know what it is, basically it is usually a person talking to you in a calming voice and sometimes acting out a scenario, for example a doctors appointment.

Yes, it seems odd however it is actually very soothing and great for helping you sleep or just relax.

Someone who I would greatly recommend is Gibi ASMR (look up her channel on youtube). It is usually best to wear headphones since usually it helps as the person talking to you will move around the microphone which is alot easier to follow than with speakers.

Let me know what you think or if anyone else has some suggestions.

9 minutes ago, Atron said:
Advertisement

Now I don't know about you guys but when I first heard of ASMR I was really sceptical about it but thought it would be worth a try.

For those of you who don't know what it is, basically it is usually a person talking to you in a calming voice and sometimes acting out a scenario, for example a doctors appointment.

Yes, it seems odd however it is actually very soothing and great for helping you sleep or just relax.

Someone who I would greatly recommend is Gibi ASMR (look up her channel on youtube). It is usually best to wear headphones since usually it helps as the person talking to you will move around the microphone which is alot easier to follow than with speakers.

Let me know what you think or if anyone else has some suggestions.

I actually made a topic about ASMR around this point last year, and I think there is some confusion about what it is. For me, it is relaxing but there are some sounds that can be a distraction.

- KS