I Give Up

((((((Raskolnikov))))))

Everything is worth it, even if you can't see it right now.

We never get given more than we can handle.

There are dark places, but there is light as well and I know it is not easy, but when you can start seeing the light, things just become a little easier. Small things, the weather, flowers, sunshine, rainbows, stars, music, anything that gives you only a moment of peace or happiness, take strength from moments and then add all the moments together and breathe. Take this to help you never give up.

I hope this helps a little, it does help me.

((((((Raskolnikov)))))))

Trace

Sometimes, the art of giving up on things that don't work is enough and beginning anew is the best thing to do. I know I gave up trying to please other people and I also gave up on giving other people tons of my time when I really needed to take care of myself.

Changing how we do our lives to make it more pleasing to us is key. If you are finding your life too difficult in it's present mode, are there things you want to change to make it more pleasant for you?

We'd like to help you get over this hump. That's why we're here!

Jackie

Guest SarahN

((((((((((Raskolnikov)))))))))))))

Hey, what is going on, what happened? I hope you will be able to tell us a bit more so we can help you get through these hard times.

I am sure we have all hit rock bottom one way or the other and found our way back to living and hoping, moving forward and feeling better.

Hang in there and reach out to get the help you need and deserve :bump:

SN :hearts:

I' sorry your feeling so much pain. There is some HELP. You'll have to ask and search for it . But there is a way of climbing out of the well. Or at least some good foot holds along the way. How bad do you want to find them.??

I don't feel like trying anymore. I just want to give up, it's not worth it anyways. :tear2:

Well, I feel the same way! BUT I'm going to struggle me trough this. Come on........ We can make it!!!!!!!!

:shocked::hearts::bump::shocked::blush21:

Rosegirl rose.gif

I don't feel like trying anymore. I just want to give up, it's not worth it anyways. sad.gif

Could you tell us what happened? It is easier to support you if we do. Please don't give up, I believe that you can persevere, even if it seems hopeless at the moment.

Hey, I'm sure there are lots of outs to whatever situation you are going through. Just because you don't see them does not mean they aren't there. I've thought about not trying anymore many, many times, but you know what? I keep trying and things always get a little better each and every day... Be strong.