Sign in to follow this  
Natasha1

What are you grateful for?

Iam thankful for my wonderful mom and dad my family and little brother 💚I love them with all my heart. And my best friend Stephen he's always been there for me. 

I'm grateful for many things, but here are a few...

Shows and Movies that allow me to escape into alternate realities like Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Magicians... most of Guillermo del Toro's work like Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy, Shape of Water, etc...

• A nice cuppa Tea to help me relax :)

• Super Heavy Industrial Metal to listen to when I need energy to get through the day.

• My spouse for putting up with my anxiety and depression.

• This very website that has shown me that there are so many others that suffer like I do, yet are compassionate enough to help by sharing their stories and advice.

My joy from my dark sarcastic humour. People judge and call it defensive , but it is just a humorous give and take which brings me joy.

Also those people are boring

Edited by LouisRiel

I'm grateful that I'm able to travel like I am and not stuck in a job I hate.

I'm grateful for my healthy older sisters who now both have a family of their own.

I'm grateful of music as I couldn't imagine a life without it. 

I should be grateful for my life. I've got a good (but stressful) job with decent benefits. I am a divorced guy with my own place. I have two great kitties. My 23 year old daughter still likes to hang out with me.

My bed.. it is awesome. It was the first and only new one I have had in my entire life and the only one larger than a twin. Also my first major purchase when I moved out years ago :)

Edited by LouisRiel

That I finally found my good brush and I'm combing through sections of my hair and the knots are coming out. I've been a wreck worrying that I damaged from hair again, since I tried to comb it out days ago and it was so knotted up.  I've been afraid that I'd have to cut it super short again. I'm so relieved that it doesn't seem to be the case now. 

10 hours ago, evalynn said:

That I finally found my good brush and I'm combing through sections of my hair and the knots are coming out. I've been a wreck worrying that I damaged from hair again, since I tried to comb it out days ago and it was so knotted up.  I've been afraid that I'd have to cut it super short again. I'm so relieved that it doesn't seem to be the case now. 

Ugh been there so many times. After awful depressive periods I would give up and end up chopping it off impulsively when I would shift. I actually broke the handle off my brush the last time this happened so I have just been holding the bristle end. 

4 hours ago, LouisRiel said:

Ugh been there so many times. After awful depressive periods I would give up and end up chopping it off impulsively when I would shift. I actually broke the handle off my brush the last time this happened so I have just been holding the bristle end. 

It's so hard for us to take care of ourselves sometimes, isn't it? :( I've gotten to the point where I forget to do things like brush my hair out since I spend so much time in the house with it pulled up.

46 minutes ago, evalynn said:

It's so hard for us to take care of ourselves sometimes, isn't it? :( I've gotten to the point where I forget to do things like brush my hair out since I spend so much time in the house with it pulled up.

I have been trying really hard not to let it get there. I chopped off almost half my hair just over a year ago and have done it in March/February during episodes just about every year. 

I'm grateful that work today wasn't too crazy and that I got to sit at the back and watch the ballgame on TV..and my team did not give up and they won today!!!!!

That I finally have some perspective on where I have come from in three years. I have pictures to prove it.. that I laugh and cringe over. Seriously this woman is crazy hahahaha.

1 hour ago, Camellia said:

I have a job, a routine job, it helps me to forget things. Today a bit disturbed. Cried at work. Suicidal thoughts creeps in. 

Hugs back to you! Those thoughts are trespassing! Dont listen to them!

Sign in to follow this