Sign in to follow this  
Atron

Get me away

My family is a mess, I stay away from them as much as possible but even the smallest interactions with them throw up a huge cluster**** of shouting and arguing. I want to move away asap but I can't afford it just yet, I know I will have to survive another 6 months with them at least but I don't know if I can hold on that long. I need someone or something to get me the heck out of here, start a new life with a new name in a new place, in fact screw that, I don't want a new life, I don't want any life at all. Something just **** me now

Hi Atron,

So sorry for the continual agony that you are suffering in relation to your family!

As someone with a difficult and lifelong struggle with family situations, I can totally empathize with the pain you are enduring.  It is not hypothetical or abstract to me.  It is very very real, very very vivid, very very troubling.  I wish I knew how to help you.  Sometimes I can barely keep my head above the water myself, so my heart goes out to you.  Hoping for the very best for you Atron!   - epictetus

Family drama is the worst.  My family ranks very high on the dysfunctional scale, in fact I am estranged from my own mother and I am not close with anyone else except for my father, who died 5 years ago.

You live in the UK?  If you want to start a new life you could always try America.

7 hours ago, blah whatever said:

Family drama is the worst.  My family ranks very high on the dysfunctional scale, in fact I am estranged from my own mother and I am not close with anyone else except for my father, who died 5 years ago.

You live in the UK?  If you want to start a new life you could always try America.

That's pretty crappy, I want to have a close relationship with my family but they don't make it easy. As for moving to the US, I think I'm good, it seems to be the only country in a worse state that the UK right now. Maybe Aus/NZ