Positivity Thread ~ Anything Positive Happen Today?

RiverLight

• 3 months later...

I thought I'd revive this thread! It's been a long time since anyone's posted here.

I feel VERY positive these days!!!! I am very happy, I feel blessed, I am having a blast in life right now and all is good, so I really cannot complain! :Coopclapping:

I am looking forward to the Christmas season, the start of the new year and to more adventures to come... many more! I have a flight I haven't used which I want to use to go somewhere warm, like the Caribbean, Jamaica or maybe Bermuda! I think I will plan that trip soon! I'm excited to fly off somewhere, especially when it gets brutally cold here in Jan/Feb!!!! :snowman1:

Saw a very funny post on Reddit about a clothing tag that said "Directions for care:

For best results, machine wash cold, don't use bleach, and tumble dry on low.

For worst results, bleach in boiling water with red and white dress shirts and blow dry on the roof rack"

Very funny :)

Edited by Wizardwarrior315

• 1 month later...
On 23.11.2016 at 0:51 AM, RiverLight said:
Advertisement

Hello DF peeps! I thought we could use a positivity thread to share anything positive that happened today, or maybe an inspirational quote that helped you, or anything positive that may help others, or really anything positive that you feel like sharing!

For starters, I will share one positive thing for today. Today I am inspired in my career for the first time in months. I went through a lull after many disappointing interviews that led to no jobs. Actually, I was really pretty depressed about that outcome for a while and stopped trying so hard in my job. But today I found a professional certification course that I am really excited about. This course will help lead my career in the direction that I want and land the kind of job that I want. So I can't wait! =) YAY! :Coopclapping:

:flowers:

My boss appreciated my work today

• 1 month later...

It was a pretty good day. The dog and I headed to my dad's house for a family get-together. My mom was there, my niece was there, and everyone else. My dog was going crazy since she hasn't seen my mom in months, pretty much since she's been living in the nursing home. The baby is so cute; she's now 3-months-old and can lift her head by herself and pick things up. We had Cuban food delivered and it was pretty tasty. Then I came home before it got dark. 

Today was a good day! the first actual good day of the year this far. Which im grateful for. it only took 2 months lol I went to china town with my friend and I had delicious spicy orange tofu ! and we saw a performance in the restaurant since today its Chinese New years. It was very nice :grinning: