Sign in to follow this  
Corbin

Tired

I realized how everything has made me tired recently. The commute to community college was too much, yet, I found some community colleges with dorms but they're 3-5 hrs away from home, especially since we only have one car, which is a mini cooper, so it doesn't fit much stuff in. Having a dorm may help, but I don't know what to do about psychiatry, friends, grades, and depression when I get there, especially since I don't have a license since driving is dangerous and terrifies me. Also, forum activity has slowed down for everyone and I'm trying to wonder how I managed to make it this far with the hot weather and everything. I then realized I was sensitive to temperature because of my depression. However, (probably) thanks to the latuda, I managed to lose at least 20 lbs since I was originally 226 and now I'm 203-208, but probably 203.8. I told my mom about my problems, especially since I was sick today, such as the new psychiatrist, lack of success in life, commuting to college (and maybe work) being a bad idea, and feel as if there is not enough time for going to college as mentioned above. As I mentioned before, I am currently taking latuda and it makes me tired, though I've been consuming a lot of sodium last week and I'm trying to lower it down with cereal, spinach and cheese, salmon, and probably some chicken soup tonight.

Unfortunately the side effects of many antidepressants are tiredness, Prozac does the same to me. That said the stress you have been under recently will have attributed to that somewhat. Don't fight the tiredness, you'll only feel worse. And whilst a dorm may be far away it is only a few trips instead of lots of them to commute. Plus you don't have to deal with your parents and get a taste of real independence, it might do you some good it depends if you think its worth it or not.

While I do think a dorm in a community college is a great idea, I would still suffer from loneliness and don't know where to start. In all honesty, if you're going to commute somewhere, you might as well let it be a job, since going there everyday would take too much time, which is why I had days off in between to start and finish my homework, but my depression caught up to me and now here I am with a job at my mom's office. This is summer all over again.

Also, I feel suicidal because my mom called her sister because she didn't get anything for her birthday yesterday. I want to **** myself because I feel that nothing will be solved in our family, especially money, commuting, college, weight, friends, psychiatry, misdiagnosis/diagnosis, etc.