Donate Now Read more... ×

Holy Hell, 

I seem to be keeping busy to get through the day, but then out of nowhere a major bout of lonliness or recognition that i have no one to talk to hits me out of nowhere, I think this is a symptom of my husband being gone. I have family around, but this does not always quench that thirst if you know what I mean. 

thats all for now. 

sunset44, yes I know exactly what you mean. I have zero human contact most of my days. I try to keep busy doing housework so I keep from thinking about it too much. But then the loneliness overtakes me and I get to feeling so empty inside. And then I play the blame game. I tell myself it's all my fault that I'm all alone because I just can't meet new people, it scares me too much. I totally hate what I have become, an isolated piece of a man that has no one in his life... 

Raining Violets, 

I would love to chat at times, I think I do not have enough posts yet to chat. But thanks for the support to keep posting. 

Quenton360, I know the blame game circle. It is so hard to let new people in and even get myself out there to somewhere where there are people like me.