I would be on a forum like this one. I have a lot of pride and don't like admitting I have problems, but it is what it is and I gotta accept it. Life is very unfulfilling these days. Ive tried so hard for 5 years to climb out of the darkness. Sometimes I'm good but times like today I feel depressed. I was just sitting in my car 10 minutes ago and thought about all the other humans experiencing similar feelings. Although I wish no harm on anyone, it is comforting to know I am not alone. Thanks for listening. 

Welcome to DF.  this is a good place . You are not alone here .   Many here have an understanding heart for your suffering .   sending positive thoughts your way . 

I hope you find peace in your life .   jmg

Welcome to our forum.

Try to remember that the climbing out of the darkness is metaphorical climbing out of  the metaphorical darkness.

Climbing is easier if you can cast off unneeded and unwanted burdens into that deep, dark pit.

You are definitely not alone here dealing with depression/cave/dark issues.

We all try to help each other.

Keep posting and buckle up.

Hey LookinforLight :)

I understand what you mean about joining a forum like this. I think we all expected that life would go a certain way for us and when it didn't feelings of unhappiness arose. But now that you're here you can find support and ideas to help make things better for you. There are new people joining here everyday so know that you aren't alone.

Start meditating daily. It is a long time proven effective way to reduce depression and help bring you to what your user name is...the light.

I like Matt Kahn a lot. I think if you were to check out some his material it would help give you a different perspective on your darkness and show you how to transmute it into light as quickly as possible. 

Look forward to hearing more from you. If you ever need to chat feel free to message me :thumbsup:

Thanks for talking, 

Sometimes, it can be difficult to admit there is an issue in your life. I have been a long time member and coming here and talking to people has helped me more times than I can count. I hope you find all the help you need.