Sign in to follow this  
Jalen

Not sure if I have ADHD

I am really not sure if I have ADHD or not, there are a lot things that lead to me thinking I might have ADHD but there are also some that might mean I don't, I'm not really sure. First of all I have a really hard time focusing on almost anything unless it's something I'm really rnjoying, and I forget so much things all of the time, I can almost never remember to do even basic things that people tell me to, I just can't, I always forget. Second, I zone out all of the time, and start thinking about a ton of random crap, bouncing from one thing in my head to another, and when I zone out I don't even notice people calling my name sometimes, or even tapping me. Third, when I start to get bored I get hyper, like really hyper. The thing is there are some things I can focus on, like a good book or a game, so I am not sure if it really is ADHD or not.

I agree it does sound like you do. Coming from someone who does at times it can and will get scary I have zoned out while driving all of a sudden 2 hours had passed and I was in a different state. I was driving to that state anyway but I can not tell you what happened in those two hours.

I have also been told well then how do you site in front of a screen and play video games then? Easy there is always something happening every second. Something can and will change at a moments notice keeping your mind busy.

Edited by zdude954

2 minutes ago, gs22 said:

Jalen, none of it's your fault.

Thanks for the encouragement, but I have been thinking, if it is my brain is it not my fault, especially since I have had a easy life? Maybe if you've had a hard life, but I feel bad because I've had a easy life and still managed to **** up my brain and my life.