Sign in to follow this  
Hermitic

Someone I care about left me, and I want to give up.

I entered my first relationship a few months ago. We had a huge amount of commonalities, and I always enjoyed spending time with her. But yesterday she told me she doesn't want to become emotionally close, and now I'm alone again. She was the only physical contact with a human, and now she's gone. I am so tired of the pain. I never felt very strongly for her, but I still liked her. Now that she's gone, I realize how much meaning she gave to my life. I'm alone, and my life is as empty and hollow as before. Finding someone to love is so difficult, especially with depression. I  needed her. She stayed with me when I was suicidal. She talked with me for hours when I couldn't stop crying. Now she's gone. Now I can't stop crying. I have work to do, but the pain is too much.  Why can't I ever feel joy? I spent years looking for someone, and now she's gone. I was already suicidal, but now I don't see the point. The future looks so bleak. I know there is a lot of stress and pain coming in my life, and I don't want to face it. I could barely face life when it was carefree. I am too weak. I want to die.

Edited by Hermitic

first, thanks for replying to my thread so ..out of politeness ill rely to yours.

::)

I know its hard, I struggle with everything you're feeling,I often feel ill go crazy BC I've been alone so long. I have no real words of comfort because I'm going through it too...but atlewat you had someone in your Life and that's be,tter than nothing. It truly is . Ur always welcome to talk to me.