Highest and Lowest points in your lives so far...

SonOfTom

On 11/19/2016 at 8:53 AM, This name is fake said:

I don't know what my highest point is. It's strange to say, but I think I'm still looking for it. I know. I should pick one that I like so far. But I just can't seem to be able to do that. It's like, I'm in a fog, and maybe when the fog lifts I'll be able to see better, but right now, there is no best or worst, it's all the same because of the fog. My life right now seems pretty bad, but after it disappears into the fog, it's no longer even in existence. (and I mean this particular moment in my life, not my life in general)

Sorry to hear that man, I hope you can at least encounter a high light and i hope you can soon

On 11/19/2016 at 5:12 PM, quentin360 said:

Hey SonOfTom, good post, I don't know how I have missed it. Well for me my lowest point, without thinking twice was when I was sexual abused from 9 to 11 years old by a much older male relative, it about destroyed me. But then there is a tie for the highest point in my life. The day I meet the girl of my dreams, which she is no longer with me though, and the other would be the day I walked out of drug rehab and began a brand new life in Kansas, USA. Thanks for the post...Be Good to Yourselves... 

I'm sorry to hear you had to go through such a thing, hopefully the rest of you're life is forwards and upwards.

On 11/24/2016 at 4:49 AM, MarypoppinsIwish said:

Hi :0)

Highest point - my daughter the love of my life and the centre of my universe my everything I love her to infinity and beyond. 

Lowest - losing my dad when I was 19, the greatest man I've ever known with a heart of pure gold. I love him to infinity and beyond. 

Sorry to hear about your dad, but happy to hear about your daughter...

Thanks for sharing

Hope all is well and goes well for you