Things You Never Get Tired Of

LoneSquirrel

14 minutes ago, Clarissa said:

Guinea pigs. I know it sounds stupid. But, I have had them most all my life. They are sweet, charming, cuddly, gentle and some of them can be quite intelligent. I'd have a million if I could. I never get enough.

No, it doesn't sound stupid at all!! 

I was just going to add my sweet little piggy to this list!!!!!  He's cute and dapper at the same time, smart, and unique in a way that is funny and lovable. 

I just love him. :inlove:

1 hour ago, Clarissa said:

Guinea pigs. I know it sounds stupid. But, I have had them most all my life. They are sweet, charming, cuddly, gentle and some of them can be quite intelligent. I'd have a million if I could. I never get enough.

Aw yeah they are quite cute and cuddly aren't they :happy: love it when they do that contented purring sound :smile: hey mr guinea pig did you eat my cat? lol

17 minutes ago, Wisteria said:

Cute purring little kittens! Aww. ♥ If not ever getting own tiny kitty someday, then must volunteer in the future. Cats are cute too, since they do grow older like everyone of us. :)

As long as they don't eat squirrels, they're okay with me. :ermm:

For me, video games. There's sooo much variety and new ones constantly coming out, it's really hard to get tired of playing them. By the time I'm bored of one I'm playing I feel like playing another one that I already own or buy a new one when it's on sale.

I honestly can't think of anything I never get tired of. I am the world's most fickle person. Even chocolate doesn't do it for me sometimes. Maybe books? But I can get tired of a particular genre, and I can lack the concentration to read them. But I still love them.

5 minutes ago, evalynn said:

I honestly can't think of anything I never get tired of. I am the world's most fickle person. Even chocolate doesn't do it for me sometimes. Maybe books? But I can get tired of a particular genre, and I can lack the concentration to read them. But I still love them.

I don't think there are a lot of things I don't get tired of, but I can think of a few, if I really think about it.

I've always been a fan of things like makeup, nail polish and fragrance.  My preferences for color or scent may change, but I think I'll always basically love makeup, nail polish and fragrance.  (I practically came out of the womb with that stuff on.  LoL)  I feel so drained of energy that I don't use them much now.  It's kind of sad.  When I do put my makeup and fragrance on, I feel much better...but I'm rarely motivated to do it anymore.