Jump to content

A Thread for Atheism or Agnosticism


Recommended Posts

On 10/8/2016 at 5:48 PM, CoolCat7 said:

How does your atheism and/or agnosticism influence how you see suicide?

I guess I view it as something that is possible more final, and not "peaceful" or "restful" just non-existence. And that was one thing that gave me pause when I was suicidal.  It just seemed like, when faced with nothingness, why not live another day? 

What does anyone here know about NDEs (near death experiences) and what do you think explains them.  It's my understanding that people from every culture have them, and that each person sees figures from their own religion.

 I see suicide just as dying sooner rather than later death generally doesn't scare me I figure its the same as losing your memory of what you did the day before. It seems like a silly thing to be scared of. I watched a bunch of Christians who talked about near  death experiences and most of the time people are laced on opiate pain killers and morphine I think that causes the hallucinations, or oxygen deprivation to the brain Nearly all of them were sedated with anesthesia on heavy pain killers hallucinations are a documented side effect of those drugs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't believe in God.  If this is all the better he can do I don't need him anyway.  I've always thought that this entire earth is a science experiment.  That's why there is never anything or anyone stepping in to help.  They want to see what happens so they can't interfere with the experiment.  It's either that or there is a god and he's so embarrassed and ashamed by how bad we've done that he left and has no intention in coming back.  Both are very good possibilities in my opinion.  I think if I was the creator of this world I would feel let down because people have so much potential but they hardly ever live up to that potential.  They're too busy trying to be like everyone else and afraid to be themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I think that intolerance goes in every direction.  I don't feel any resentment towards people of faith, I just happen not to have one anymore.  When people ask why, I just say I lost it in Iraq, and sometimes I'll add that it is probably still there in Iraq, blowing around in the wind.

If someone wants to worship some moon good, or some dude who died 2,000 years ago, or trees, or whatever, I don't mind as long as they leave me alone and don't impose their faith, book, sharia, whatever on me.  If people want to live in some crowded big city, that's fine too just as long as they don't presume to tell us rural people how things will be, like it would be in the US without an Electoral College.  If people want to not exercise their Constitutional rights (since banning guns was mentioned earlier), that is fine as long as they leave the rest of us alone who live in the US and believe in preserving the Constitution.  Basically, I believe in not hurting others and in leaving people alone.  I wish people would leave each other alone more.  Just because someone believes certain things, or follows certain politics, or specializes in certain fields, or has an IQ higher than Einstein, or makes enough money to plate their walls in gold, or whatever, it doesn't make them better than the rest of us.  I forgot where I was going with this.  I should probably go back to bed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a person of faith,as you would say, but I understand completely why you all believe that god does not exist. Religion is guilty of some of the worst atrocities in all of history. They have taught so many distortions about god that many want nothing to do with god. Still others of you just don't need a god or religion to feel fulfilled or comforted, which is understandable. Many feel, where is god in all of this anyway, if he did exist he obviously has abandoned us.  This too is a logical conclusion. I want you all to know that not all people of faith judge you. True the vast majority do, but not all. In fact I have very deep respect for you all, you see something very wrong with religion and god, and you are not afraid to stand out as a minorty and not support any of it. Some of the kindest and most loving people I've ever met are atheists. Interestingly, the reason I am a "man of faith" is because I found out that the things religion is involved with and teaching, is in conflict with the very book they claim as sacred. Religion has lied about, and misrepresented, the very "God" they claim to worship. The Bible does not support the notion that we have any business condemning people who don't "believe". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 05/10/2016 at 5:59 PM, CoolCat7 said:

P.s.  I thin about 40% of Canadians are non religious too

Sorry for quoting such an old post - I wouldn't say that many. The only atheists I know are at least agnostic to some extent, every one else I know believes in some form or another. If you mean truly non-religious (you really believe there is no god or gods), I think that estimate is pretty high.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/22/2016 at 0:03 AM, Teddy545 said:

It turns out "God won't give you anything you can't handle" isn't even in the bible. Someone just made that up to make people feel bad about not being able to handle horrible things happening to them. :(

You are absolutely correct @Teddy545, that is not in the Bible, but it is taught by many religions. This saying and many like it do not come from the Bible at all, but come from religions. That saying gives people the idea that God causes your problems to test you. Another one that is not a teaching in the Bible is when someone you love dies churches say, "God needed another angle in heaven" or , " it was just his/her time to go to heaven, their mission on earth was done". It certainly doesn't make most people feel better either, in fact most people hate that God would take their loved one away from them. It's not even true. These are the types of distortions that are taught in churches of Christendom, not the Bible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

So glad to have a place to discuss things.  Thanks, DF, for creating this area of the site.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? ... *TRIGGER WARNINGS*  *TRIGGER WARNINGS* 

I'm an agnostic (former Catholic as a child) who in-the-now believes in God as a creator, but not in Jesus or Christianity.  I don't resonate with Christian concepts.  The rub is that my brother (who stays with me since he lost his job) is a Christian Fundamentalist.  His strong, in-your-face beliefs are difficult to be around sometimes despite my earnest efforts to ease conflict between us.

I do my best to respect his religion and not run-down his belief system.  He, on the other hand, doesn't pay me the same respect.  For instance, it's a bit hard to describe, but today I mentioned it was a rough day and starting to explain a bit of why - and he cut me off, interrupted, snapped at me, and literally started screaming bible verses at me.  I guess his point was that I shouldn't feel it's a tough day because of verse this-chapter that.  It's always stuff that's so general too that I find no logic in how it translates to informing any life situation or decision.  I respect that it's meaningful to him though - it's just not for me.  And what he's doing is talking at me, not with me (or screaming, as the case may be).

I'm weary of having to edit myself and walk on eggshells, so as to not spark-off one of his fuses - it's not in my nature to do so.  And certainly it's not helping my depression and anxiety.  (Yea, I've tried talking with him about it to see if we could work through it.)

In the broader scheme, it's worth noting that a lot of this conflict corners on his guilt for not working.  He feels bad that my job situation is rough and that I'm bearing all financial costs - but instead of just saying something normal and honest (like I'm sorry your day was tough; it reminds me of how lousy I feel for not being back on my feet): he yells at me,using his religion as cause to be dismissive, insensitive, and frankly manipulative.  

Our differences in religious beliefs shouldn't be a big deal - but he amplifies it so that it is, and makes tough situations more difficult in the process.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can't really be a "born-again Christian" (or whatever other religion) because everybody is born an Atheist.  Children are usually taught, and conditioned, to believe in some form of religious theology when they are young.  Like most, I was a subject to this process, and believed what I was told until I began to closely examine the nature of theological thought and faith. There is no scientific evidence that there are gods, miracles, prophets, or "special" people who have can communicate with supernatural beings.  Similarly, there are no holy places, or things.  Nor are there prayers or rituals that will bring about divine intervention.  This is not to say that anybody can prove there's no god, or that prayers do not work, that is of course impossible, but the burden of proof is not on the non-believer.  Faith is required to believe, and some of us have been born with a brain that is incapable of thinking this way.    

 

Edited by Lumen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you to everyone for sharing. I really enjoy reading about other people's feelings in this topic. Especially ones that are not religious, because I've heard those all hundreds of times.

This is probably the most consuming aspect of my life. I was a bored Christian as a young child, always struggling to stay awake in service or causing a ruckus in the hallways afterwards. I lost one of my best friends to suicide when I was 12 years old, and I turned to the church like never before. I was going twice per week and really enjoying my time there. After a couple years it all fell apart. I can't remember the exact order, but the youth minister was busted for having relations with some of the 18 year old girls (in spite of his being married), the head minister confessed his own "emotional affair" to the congregation, and another friend died in a freak dirtbike accident. I was probably 16 when I attended a service that said we should put tithing to God above food and shelter, because God provides. That was the straw that broke the camels back.

I arrived at the conclusion that churches are full of hypocrites and self-righteous morons (obviously there are exceptions, but not surprisingly they go unnoticed). The older I got, the more the stories in the Bible seemed to fall apart. I found it completely unfair that my willingness to question everything would only complicate my life. If I was able to watch Moses part the sea, then I would be a believer, but I'm here, where I find little testament to God's existence. I do try to live my life according to the WWJD theme. I applaud a life lived in benevolence and grace.

In the end, I still don't have a clue what we are doing here. I can't stomach existence being as futile as it seems. I am afraid of dying unexpectedly and not being able to watch my children grow up, but perhaps more afraid that my grandmother could be watching what I've done when I'm alone. I was raised being told that my smarts were a blessing, but I tell you, it's truly a curse. Most nights I'm just left reeling in bed, wondering what the heck is going on here. Hyperventilating at the idea of "the light" shutting off on my soul. Ignorance is bliss.

And the one Bible verse that keeps me from completely denouncing all of it...

 “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
    the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.” - God (according to the Bible)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

God could totally be an a-hole. It would make sense to me. Considering all the things I find fun are frowned upon, and all the foods that are most delicious are terrible for my body, and does seem like this world is a cruel joke at times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2017 at 11:23 AM, CoolCat7 said:

The problem with the Bible is that the god described within it is a complete a**hole

There is an idea in philosophy that there is no god only the devil and he inspired humanity to write the bible just to **** with them, then sends the most pious followers to hell anyway as a joke, I aways thought when i was a younger what would restrict a supernatural being to moral when they could lie and make up anything they wanted i mean who to say they would change their mind depending on their mood and just lie to the humans they divenly  inspired.

 I was thinking of writing a horror story, about a priest that finds out the church is hiding divine knowledge of the being that controls Yahweh and that he aint a nice guy, I have these religious rituals and alternate history thought up, I know nothing is more scary then knowing it is impossible for humanity to know of anykind of truths  or have any stability to their belief systems

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Misanthrop.  I've tried turning all kinds of things around on him and pinpointing the gaps in his logic.  Usually it just makes him become ever more weird and consumes more energy than it's worth...  Frankly he's in need of a lot of psychological help and I've been trying for ages to get him to see someone.  Ironically, of course, he tells me I'm the one who's nutty and there's not a thing amiss with himself...  *Fun times.* 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bohemian, I'm so, so sorry that you have to endure this at all, and from family no less.  It really breaks my heart when people use God, god, or any variation thereof as an excuse to bully others. 

I wish I had some sage advice and magical wisdom for you, but I don't. I don't think your brother is prepared to listen, or to accept beliefs different than his own.   I think any words you throw out at him, however peaceful or wise or grounded they are, will just bounce off. 

Only you can decide how, or if, you will relate to your brother. It doesn't sound like a very healthy dynamic if he thinks responding to you by shouting is an acceptable solution to anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2017 at 11:06 PM, bohemian_artist said:

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? ... *TRIGGER WARNINGS*  *TRIGGER WARNINGS* 

I'm an agnostic (former Catholic as a child) who in-the-now believes in God as a creator, but not in Jesus or Christianity.  I don't resonate with Christian concepts.  The rub is that my brother (who stays with me since he lost his job) is a Christian Fundamentalist.  His strong, in-your-face beliefs are difficult to be around sometimes despite my earnest efforts to ease conflict between us.

I do my best to respect his religion and not run-down his belief system.  He, on the other hand, doesn't pay me the same respect.  For instance, it's a bit hard to describe, but today I mentioned it was a rough day and starting to explain a bit of why - and he cut me off, interrupted, snapped at me, and literally started screaming bible verses at me.  I guess his point was that I shouldn't feel it's a tough day because of verse this-chapter that.  It's always stuff that's so general too that I find no logic in how it translates to informing any life situation or decision.  I respect that it's meaningful to him though - it's just not for me.  And what he's doing is talking at me, not with me (or screaming, as the case may be).

I'm weary of having to edit myself and walk on eggshells, so as to not spark-off one of his fuses - it's not in my nature to do so.  And certainly it's not helping my depression and anxiety.  (Yea, I've tried talking with him about it to see if we could work through it.)

In the broader scheme, it's worth noting that a lot of this conflict corners on his guilt for not working.  He feels bad that my job situation is rough and that I'm bearing all financial costs - but instead of just saying something normal and honest (like I'm sorry your day was tough; it reminds me of how lousy I feel for not being back on my feet): he yells at me,using his religion as cause to be dismissive, insensitive, and frankly manipulative.  

Our differences in religious beliefs shouldn't be a big deal - but he amplifies it so that it is, and makes tough situations more difficult in the process.

As a former fundamentalist, I've been on both sides of this.  I've received it from those more conservative than me, and I have cited verses quite a bit myself in the past to make a point.  So I believe I can try to give a different perspective.  I believe, not knowing your brother of course but having been in a similar mindset, that your brother loves you very much and is fearful for the destination of your soul.  He probably believes that conflict is a necessary means to save your soul, which is his goal.  Unfortunately for you, you are his target in saving your soul.  As to how to deal with this, I am not sure without distancing yourself, which may be impossible at this time and very sad if it comes to that.  Perhaps you could try to understand that he does love you and care about you, he is just misguided and afraid for you.  Afterall, most people wouldn't want their sister to burn in hell for eternity if they could help it.  So when he gets frustrated with you and starts shouting verses at you, try to keep in mind that he thinks he is trying to save you and probably thinks that you are just being stubborn.  Maybe you could try directly telling him that you recognize his concern for you, but that you have no intention of ever becoming a fundamentalist or Bible-believing Christian.

But don't be surprised if he cuts you off at some point once he realizes that you won't be born again at this time.  I have seen fundamentalists cut friends and family off when these guys think that the friends and family might interfere with their spiritual growth.  This especially happens when someone has recently been born again, and is insecure in their own developing faith.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks, 20years.  I greatly appreciate your insight and words.

 

(*TRIGGER WARNING*) 

 

 Dude: Thank you for your insider perspective.  I hear you and agree that part of it may be concern for my soul.  My brother's belief system indeed is that if a person doesn't believe in 'set things' they're burning in hell.   Although interestingly enough he seldom seems to care if others in the family/etc aren't Christian (including other sisters).  

As of decades ago, the differences between us have been discussed and are beyond beating a dead horse.  He already knows (or should know) that there's nothing he can say to change my views; just as there's nothing I can say to change his.  He's been a Fundamentalist since teens or so; and I've been who I am since about the same age bracket.  I certainly don't bother to discuss religion, nor bother to even mildly attempt to change his mind or beliefs.  I already disconnect from him in order to save my sanity and energy (especially in the area of religious or life beliefs).

What really bothers me, to clarify, is that sometimes he gets unpredictably weird if I try to make small-talk or conversation about something day-to-day, mundane, or (religion) off-topic.  He sometimes injects religious stuff out of no where.  Perhaps it is arching to create conflict for the very reason you stated...  But I personally still think it's at least partly a ruse to cover his feeling bad about being out of work.  Perhaps pointing-out my lack of 'Jesus' faith is his way to locate something amiss that makes me flawed (versus his circumstances and flaws) (?)

One glaring thing for me is that I don't need or require a lecture about who to be or how to live at all, let alone from a hypocrite.  For an example, I've been in the trenches doing difficult volunteer work to help the poor, disabled, and otherwise needy in exchange for zero dollars - While he's done nothing but sit in his room, 'in his head', seemingly since the day he was born.  He's an absolute vanilla shell of a person.  His mental health is clearly poor - And he won't seek treatment.  (I've tried many times.  I can't force him.  It's up to him.)

Part of me only wishes he'd 'cut me off'.  But it's probably more accurate that in order to shed the stress of his vibe, and that extra layer of crap I don't need in my life: I need to cut him out.  Intellectually, I've known and continue to know this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/20/2017 at 9:04 PM, bohemian_artist said:

Thanks, 20years.  I greatly appreciate your insight and words.

 

(*TRIGGER WARNING*) 

 

 Dude: Thank you for your insider perspective.  I hear you and agree that part of it may be concern for my soul.  My brother's belief system indeed is that if a person doesn't believe in 'set things' they're burning in hell.   Although interestingly enough he seldom seems to care if others in the family/etc aren't Christian (including other sisters).  

As of decades ago, the differences between us have been discussed and are beyond beating a dead horse.  He already knows (or should know) that there's nothing he can say to change my views; just as there's nothing I can say to change his.  He's been a Fundamentalist since teens or so; and I've been who I am since about the same age bracket.  I certainly don't bother to discuss religion, nor bother to even mildly attempt to change his mind or beliefs.  I already disconnect from him in order to save my sanity and energy (especially in the area of religious or life beliefs).

What really bothers me, to clarify, is that sometimes he gets unpredictably weird if I try to make small-talk or conversation about something day-to-day, mundane, or (religion) off-topic.  He sometimes injects religious stuff out of no where.  Perhaps it is arching to create conflict for the very reason you stated...  But I personally still think it's at least partly a ruse to cover his feeling bad about being out of work.  Perhaps pointing-out my lack of 'Jesus' faith is his way to locate something amiss that makes me flawed (versus his circumstances and flaws) (?)

One glaring thing for me is that I don't need or require a lecture about who to be or how to live at all, let alone from a hypocrite.  For an example, I've been in the trenches doing difficult volunteer work to help the poor, disabled, and otherwise needy in exchange for zero dollars - While he's done nothing but sit in his room, 'in his head', seemingly since the day he was born.  He's an absolute vanilla shell of a person.  His mental health is clearly poor - And he won't seek treatment.  (I've tried many times.  I can't force him.  It's up to him.)

Part of me only wishes he'd 'cut me off'.  But it's probably more accurate that in order to shed the stress of his vibe, and that extra layer of crap I don't need in my life: I need to cut him out.  Intellectually, I've known and continue to know this.

It's not an easy thing to do, when you feel like you have to cut someone out of your life.  Sometimes it's a thing that, once done, cannot be undone.   Putting religious differences aside, you have the right to determine what happens in your home, and you have the right to expect people living in your home to respect those rules.   Especially if that someone claims Christianity as a faith. 

But I don't think religion is the core issue here.  If he is focused in on you, to the 'neglect' of other siblings or relatives, there is another issue(s) at work here that needs healing, and religious debate is only the symptom of it.  Have you thought about counseling?  It might help you find a way to deal with whatever core issues are at work in your relationship with your brother.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for your reply and thoughts, 20years.   A natural thing to say.  I agree that counseling is called for and might help, but he's stubborn and not willing to attend counseling of any sort despite my efforts or anyone else's.  I've talked about it in my own counseling.  In the bigger picture it comes down to continuing to moderate my own reactions, choices, etc, since I can't control him.  I take each day as a new one, continuing to do my best with the situation; and in the net keep my own well-being foremost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“I'll tell you what you did with Atheists for about 1500 years. You outlawed them from the universities or any teaching careers, besmirched their reputations, banned or burned their books or their writings of any kind, drove them into exile, humiliated them, seized their properties, arrested them for blasphemy. You dehumanised them with beatings and exquisite torture, gouged out their eyes, slit their tongues, stretched, crushed, or broke their limbs, tore off their breasts if they were women, crushed their scrotums if they were men, imprisoned them, stabbed them, disembowelled them, hanged them, burnt them alive.

And you have nerve enough to complain to me that I laugh at you.” 
 Madalyn Murray O'Hair

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2017 at 1:16 PM, bohemian_artist said:

Thanks for your reply and thoughts, 20years.   A natural thing to say.  I agree that counseling is called for and might help, but he's stubborn and not willing to attend counseling of any sort despite my efforts or anyone else's.  I've talked about it in my own counseling.  In the bigger picture it comes down to continuing to moderate my own reactions, choices, etc, since I can't control him.  I take each day as a new one, continuing to do my best with the situation; and in the net keep my own well-being foremost.

Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. I really hope your brother comes around.  Good perspective that all you can control is yourself. That one seems to escape quite a few people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2017 at 3:28 PM, Nisemono said:

 Learning sexual morality from the child raping Catholic church is like learning racial tolerance from the Nazis. Playing with yourself is not worse than raping a child. If more Bishops bashed their Bishop then the world would be a better place.

No, we can't.  That's how I got my warning point.  

Public elementary school warped my mind into thinking it wasn't a bad word, I guess.  Damn you, 5th grade teachers!!

I'm told the "m" word is not PG-13, but--if I remember correctly--it is one of the leading pastimes of 13-year-olds.

So I don't get it.

Edited by 20YearsandCounting
remove quoted content that was previously cited.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2017 at 4:04 PM, Nisemono said:

[edit] I can understand wanting to cut out swear words but I do think editing out [edit] is going a bit overboard. We feel so ashamed of ourselves as it is, and CoolCat was talking about the shame people are made to feel from the m word. Not helping by making that a word that should be censored. Playing with yourself is nothing to be ashamed of. We've all done it. Weird if you haven't. [edit]

Yeah, about those chickens...

I replied to a PM from someone about a person who took his own life.  I said the "k" word which gets censored only on this site, and it said "chickening" instead of "k***ing."  Given the context, it sounded disrespectful and rude.  (It sounded like I was saying that he was "chicken" for taking his own life.)  I was really embarrassed.

Who says "chickening" anyway???

Edited by 20YearsandCounting
remove quoted content that was previously cited.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2017 at 3:03 PM, CoolCat7 said:

POTENTIALLY TRIGGERING CONTENT - SELF HARM & SEXUALITY ISSUES

>

>

>

I've been suffused with rage ever since learning that the Catholic church is still teaching that self-pleasuring is a sin (can't use the "m word" here), and that if you're unrepentant that it's a MORTAL sin - meaning that you go to Hell for it.  Mortal sins are supposed to be sins that violate the Ten Commandments, and they claim it violates "Thou shalt not commit adultery."  So, in other words they are saying it's as bad as cheating on your spouse!

I spent my teen years riddled with guilt over this and terrified I was going to Hell or at least Purgatory.  In Catholicism, the only way to get rid of a sin is to confess it to a priest, and do you think a 13 or 16-year-old girl is going to (or should) tell an adult male that she is doing this?  So I tried so hard not to self-pleasure, I would resist for months at a time, and then do it a lot [edit].  And I burned my upper arm with my curling iron to punish myself.  I also thought my (terrible) menstrual cramps were punishment, although ironically it seemed to actually make them better.

As a matter of fact, Catholicism teaches that to "entertain" a thought of sin is as bad (or almost as bad) as actually sinning.  So basically to think about having sex is a sin.  You can see why Catholics all think they are bad.

Meanwhile, I'm 48 and for the past year I've been having problems with pain during sex with my husband, which quite naturally is distressing for us both.  My doctor said it's menopause and gave me estrogen cream, which maybe helped 20% but not enough.  Then I read an article online that suggested self-pleasuring for this, saying it helps with blood flow and tissue elasticity.  [edit]   Such benefits shouldn't be just restricted to married people.  

I am enraged that the church continues to teach that victimless acts like m, or homosexual consensual sex, are sins and can get you damned for an eternity.  Like, yeah, that's worth an eternity of torture, same as raping a child or war crimes*.

This has been causing me anxiety, depression and bad dreams for the past few days.

I always thought it was so backwards how they taught stuff like that, im lucky that I quit going to ccd before I hit puberty my parents are fearful of talking about anything sexual my father turns movies if there is any !!!!!! im guessing its from him being brainwashed as a child, I don't give   how much sex is in a movie or tv show I tried to watch games of thrones and he would have to pause it and fastforward it ever couple of mintutes I told him to knock it off I know what a pair of **** looks like but I have seen him turn it while he is by himself so it must be some kind of religous brainwashing from when he was a child

 I have to say you beat my record lol

What I can't stand our evangelical christens and people who believe in the bible literally and try to convert me, when I was working I would have to deal them preaching to me while I was ringing them up. They would ask me if I belived in the lord and I would just say no I don't, then they would start arguing with me out loud in the middle of the store and wait for me between customers to try to prove to me the bible was dively inspired. I would just say keep telling them about the history of the bible the inconsistency between diferent sections  it is and how we can never trust a man to know the word of god. The gaps between parts of when the bible was written im not shout my mouth anymore people can suck it up im not going to lie to keep the peace 80% of evangelicals voted for king jofferey  and  belive he is the messiah. only the unborn matter to them, once the baby comes out they don't care if he is thrown to the wolfs. Now I tell people that Christianity is a cult like Islam, scientology and judisim if they bother me when im in a bad mood. The people who are like would have no problem taking away your rights if they get the power to. Like king tiny hands as gone balls to the walls taking away peoples rights, I will not tolerate it.

Edited by 20YearsandCounting
remove quoted content that was previously cited.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LoneSquirrel said:

Yeah, about those chickens...

I replied to a PM from someone about a person who took his own life.  I said the "k" word which gets censored only on this site, and it said "chickening" instead of "k***ing."  Given the context, it sounded disrespectful and rude.  (It sounded like I was saying that he was "chicken" for taking his own life.)  I was really embarrassed.

Who says "chickening" anyway???

they censored me saying t*ts who ever runs this website needs to stop being so stuck up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...