Sign in to follow this  
BlackEyedDog

GOOD BYE.

Please don't...Here is something you posted a little while ago to someone else...

"Also, please don't do anything that will cause harm to your well being because I would really hate to see a rough patch that will eventually fade get the best you. Just know that you are awesome and keep fighting the good fight and good things will eventually come. Take care. :thumbsup: "

You need to get help right away. Please call the suicide hotline if you are reading this. The world needs you. 

15 minutes ago, Concerned16 said:

Please don't...Here is something you posted a little while ago to someone else...

"Also, please don't do anything that will cause harm to your well being because I would really hate to see a rough patch that will eventually fade get the best you. Just know that you are awesome and keep fighting the good fight and good things will eventually come. Take care. :thumbsup: "

You need to get help right away. Please call the suicide hotline if you are reading this. The world needs you. 

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Phone Number
  • 1-800-273-8255
  •  

Hey bud :)

Have you tried every last option to feel better? Because I'll bet there's a ton of things you haven't tried or even thought of yet. At this point you may as well be open minded and try anything, right?

I also have some other powerful tricks up my sleeve. There's so many other great healing modalities out there. I have been studying them for many many years. If you want to give them a shot let me know and I'll share them with you. Why not at this point right? If you knew there was something out there that could help you feel better and happier would you do it?

It's your life and you can do with it what you choose but please try everything in the book first. Also know that you're never given more than you can handle despite how overwhelming things may seem. You're stronger than you think. PM if you want to chat some more :)

And what about the thread about music that you started?  it's so inspirational and connective!  I'm enjoying it so much, hearing songs I've never heard before -- and it's something YOU thought up to bring people together . . . do you see that at all?  That one simple act has the power to change someone's life?  I think you don't see what good you do here.  Your absence would leave a hole in the world that could not be filled by anyone else.  Don't change our lives by leaving us.  Please.

Please let us know if you are ok. When I read your post first thing this morning I cried and cried. So many people on this forum are hurting today reading your post. I am sitting at work and all I can do it think of you and how much you are hurting. I know you don't want to die, you just want to stop hurting. There has to be another way that you have not tried. If you let us know you are ok I will light one candle for every night you keep yourself alive.  I hope you are reading this. 

Corbin, are you willing to talk for a little bit? you never know, we may provide you some insight.. we are all here because we all are going through similar things that we can only understand. can you give us a chance?

Even for a little bit?

Did anyone know where Blackeyed Dog lived? How do we find out if he/she really did do this? My heart is just breaking for them and their family. My son ... which is the reason I joined this forum.... is the same age.

Guest dontevenknow
On 8/26/2016 at 5:47 AM, BlackEyedDog said:
Advertisement

1991-TBD

Fixed it for you. BlackEyedDog, there are a ton of people who don't want you to go. We need you here. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Edited by dontevenknow

I see on his profile that last night was the last time he was here... that's not something good.. BlackEyedDog, please, don't give up, stay a little longer with us, don't give up... you are precious in this world.. even if you don't feel like that.. you are really precious in this world.. you are not here by chance or by mistake.. your place here has a purpose, you have to be here until the very end... believe me I know how awful it is.. that pain inside that never stops and all the other painful feelings... don't give up, please... Believe me when I say.. I understand how awful it is... every single drop of pain.. stay a little longer.. 

Dear BlackEyedDog, It's so true what the above posters said about how much darker and sadder a place the world would be without your bright light in it, radiating goodness and kindness. I'm personally asking, in fact pleading with you, to stay; we need you, badly! the world needs you here, so much! I so hope you are okay, much love to you!!

I’m so sorry for making you all worry. I just want to let you all know that I am doing fine. In the end, I didn’t think anyone would care if I died, but you all proved me wrong with your kind words and with that I thank you. Please know that I am truly sorry if I caused any pain as that wasn’t my intent. With that being said I love every one of you and hope you all have a wonderful day. Take care.

THANK GOD, I WAS SO WORRIED. That just took a major weight off my shoulders. I am so happy you are ok! Glad you are back on the forum. :) Thank god. No need to be sorry, I completely understand how you felt, I am just glad to have you back. :)

Honestly though, I am so happy. :roll2::Coopyahoo:

Edited by Jalen

BlackEyedDog...you have just made my day! I have been crying for two days. The reason I am on this forum is I have a son the same age as you, also born in 1991. Life just seems so hard and stressful at times for your generation. I am so happy and smiling from ear to ear knowing you are ok. I am going to like a candle for you tonight to shine as bright as you have made all our days!And please remember when you have a day like that one please come to the forum for help and support. Big hug to you!