Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Doctors will not fill out forms

Recommended Posts

Hi: We are in the process of applying for SSI for my 24 year old son. The problem we are running into is that his doctors refuse to fill out the forms needed by the SS Department. His doctor that he is presently working with said that he does not support disability claims except for certain disorders. He feels most disorders are treatable. My son has been home in his room for two years. He suffers from terrible anxiety. This has been his psychiatrist for over year. What can I do in this instance? Has anyone had this problem before? Thanks.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...