The "How Do You Feel Right Now?" (4)

Lindsay

I'm wheezing so bad right now.  My fever and headache are gone but I still can't breathe right. It's like my lungs won't take in enough air no matter how much I suck in.  

While I was breathing slightly better earlier, I did manage to draw.   So here's a cute little image as a gift for you all.  I guess.

beautiful.png

1 hour ago, Dolphin2013 said:

Big hugs to everyone here!! Me and my little family have been visiting my brother & his family and I've been more content during this visit than the last time. Maybe because I saw my brother and some of his family this summer.

I'm a little off my meds. I mean I'm not on schedule with them, but I think that happens with vacations. I'm glad that I get to do some walking every day.

@womanofthelight maybe getting the knee replaced will help with your back--be better for alignment or something? I wish I could just give you a hug and take away some of that pain. As for writing, sometimes just keeping at it helps with getting a flow of ideas.

Thanks for the input, Dolphin.  I'm so glad you're having a great time!

1 hour ago, PraiseBrownies said:

I'm wheezing so bad right now.  My fever and headache are gone but I still can't breathe right. It's like my lungs won't take in enough air no matter how much I suck in.  

While I was breathing slightly better earlier, I did manage to draw.   So here's a cute little image as a gift for you all.  I guess.

beautiful.png

Thanks, PraiseBrownies.  I really, really like it!  BTW, are you allergic to anything?  Any foods, flora or fauna?

Edited by womanofthelight

1 hour ago, PraiseBrownies said:

beautiful.png

AWWWWW so cute!!! You're such a talent! Thanks for sharing the drawing with us, it's so caring and sweet of you  *hugs* x :icon12:

2 hours ago, RiverLight said:

Ugh. Back to work after the holiday. Never fun! I'm seeing the new Star Wars movie tonight though and am really looking forward to a super fun New Years ahead, so it's just four days to get through. I can do this!!! lol.

Aww hunny DX Work/college/school is the worst after having a break... Try to make the most of it while you can. My friend says The Last Jedi is the best movie of this year. Then again, he's huge a Star Wars fan lol It's definitely worth watching! Enjoy it dear!!! 

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

9 hours ago, Dolphin2013 said:

Big hugs to everyone here!! Me and my little family have been visiting my brother & his family and I've been more content during this visit than the last time. Maybe because I saw my brother and some of his family this summer.

I'm a little off my meds. I mean I'm not on schedule with them, but I think that happens with vacations. I'm glad that I get to do some walking every day.

@womanofthelight maybe getting the knee replaced will help with your back--be better for alignment or something? I wish I could just give you a hug and take away some of that pain. As for writing, sometimes just keeping at it helps with getting a flow of ideas.

Happy to know everything is turning around for you, Dolphin!!! BIG HUGS!!! x :hugs::hugs::hugs:

59 minutes ago, babyxgothxx said:

Aww hunny DX Work/college/school is the worst after having a break... Try to make the most of it while you can. My friend says The Last Jedi is the best movie of this year. Then again, he's huge a Star Wars fan lol It's definitely worth watching! Enjoy it dear!!! 

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

TY! :hugs: It really IS hard to come back after a mini break!!! Argh.

Yeah, I've heard it's really good (the star wars film). I get to see it in 3D! YAY!!!

39 minutes ago, RiverLight said:

TY! :hugs: It really IS hard to come back after a mini break!!! Argh.

Yeah, I've heard it's really good (the star wars film). I get to see it in 3D! YAY!!!

You're welcome!!! In 3D too???? Wow hope you enjoy it!!!! They say it's the best of the series so far lol When you watch it, you won't barely think of the holiday ending... Wait a minute, you passed the job test thing? :hugs:

2 minutes ago, babyxgothxx said:

You're welcome!!! In 3D too???? Wow hope you enjoy it!!!! They say it's the best of the series so far lol When you watch it, you won't barely think of the holiday ending... Wait a minute, you passed the job test thing? :hugs:

Yep, 3D!!! Woooohoooooo!!! You're probably right. It will be a great distraction from the end of the holiday.

Looks like I don't need to take the job test now. They found a different role for me in the company, so I may interview for that one instead. :hugs:

2 minutes ago, babyxgothxx said:

How do you do it?? I wanna feel numb too because I've had it!!! :bomb::sniffle1:

(I love your quote btw, I love Marilyn *RIP* :icon12:)

I wish I knew, Baby Goth. I think the Fluoxetine is a big part of it and also I have a tendency to disassociate from the world around me. That helps a lot too. I'm dreading the time when the numb feeling stops and the emotions come flooding back.

I hope you feel better soon!!! (((Hugs))) 

Yeah, I love that quote. There's has been a few people who haven't been able to handle me at my worst.

I'm destroying my OWN life more and more, one day at a time... It's always getting worse!!! I've unfriended my friend because he DOES NOT deserve me... Now we'll NEVER be friends again. He spoke to me less and less anyway because he probably was becoming tired of my constant mood swings... AND I've blocked my crush again!!!! :broken_heart:  I can't help myself! What is wrong with me??? I'm so weak for giving into my urges... If I keep on living, people will remember me as that "crazy," "stupid" and "unstable" girl... How sad and a waste of life. I've already ruined my reputation... My dream is to become a famous singer??? NO not a chance with THIS stupid backstory I have! NOBODY would employ me... I'm a mess! I have destroyed all my chances with my future, friends and everyone... I'm making myself lonely with my urges  :sniffle1:

That's why I'M SO ANGRY!!! It's ME who's making my life worse thanks to giving into my urges... I have stupid thoughts, like thinking hate me so that's why I dump them before they do it with me... I'll NEVER get my friend or crush back now DX I should find new ones... Then again, I'll probably ruin them too... Just WHY? x :tear2:

Edited by babyxgothxx

12 minutes ago, RiverLight said:

Yep, 3D!!! Woooohoooooo!!! You're probably right. It will be a great distraction from the end of the holiday.

Looks like I don't need to take the job test now. They found a different role for me in the company, so I may interview for that one instead. :hugs:

Yep!!!! At least you will have 2 weeks off still!!!

Ohhhh nice! Is that after the holiday? Good luck with it hun! :icon12:

@babyxgothxx, it may be a good idea to temporarily disable your Facebook or set a password you can't remember and write it down and then mail it to yourself. That way you won't be able to do any more damage for a week or so and by then you may feel a bit less impulsive. 

Why wouldn't anyone hire you? You don't have to tell people anything about your personal life when applying for a job. 

8 minutes ago, carukia said:

I wish I knew, Baby Goth. I think the Fluoxetine is a big part of it and also I have a tendency to disassociate from the world around me. That helps a lot too. I'm dreading the time when the numb feeling stops and the emotions come flooding back.

I hope you feel better soon!!! (((Hugs))) 

Yeah, I love that quote. There's has been a few people who haven't been able to handle me at my worst.

Oh wow I take Fluoxetine too... It seems to make everything more vivid to me... You could try getting help (never works for me anymore, though, not trying to discourage you!!!) In the meantime of taking the meds... So the feelings won't flood back as much when you stop taking them! Also you will be more prepared :happy:

Marilyn's quotes are so touching and relatable... :icon12: Same here hun! Though, here in DF, it's different... We ALL handle and accept each other no matter what. Even at our absolute worst, which we think people will dump us over. You will NEVER be dumped here! *BIG HUGS* back, hope you will feel better soon too! x :console::hugs:

8 minutes ago, lonelyforeigner said:

@babyxgothxx, it may be a good idea to temporarily disable your Facebook or set a password you can't remember and write it down and then mail it to yourself. That way you won't be able to do any more damage for a week or so and by then you may feel a bit less impulsive. 

Why wouldn't anyone hire you? You don't have to tell people anything about your personal life when applying for a job. 

I've tried doing that many times before but I've kept going back on everytime! UGH! :bomb:

Oh yes true... As long as they don't find out x