Jump to content

The "How Do You Feel Right Now?" (4)


Lindsay

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Teddy545 said:

I went to Christmas, my family celebrates it on Christmas Eve, I feel stressed out now.  It's really hard to see movies in the theater, I feel like I'm trapped in the seat until the movie's over. 

I feel the same way.  I am so restless usually.  Trying to sit through an entire movie is the worst thing I can imagine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope everyone is having a happy holidays.  I had a great thanksgiving and now I am having a great Christmas as well.  I've never had happy holidays in my life before this year.  It feels amazing to actually be happy this time of year.  I'm actually beginning to feel hope for my life.  It's real simple for me to be happy I just have to stay sober and I will.  I will never drink that poison again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I spent 9 hours of yesterday (actually it might have been 7 i got way ahead of schedule)...anyway i spent all of it in the kitchen. Christmas day pre prep. Christmas eve celebrations prep. Christmas eve celebrations. 

I LOVED IT. It was hard work as it is every year. Only 3 of us but i cook for many its terrible since there are people in need. But i am a real foodie. Probably from years of deprivation...even that isnt bothering me. 

Im so happy. My family loves me. I live dfers and im off work for the holidays.

 

Edited by Natasha1
Typp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

Sorry for those who've responded. I haven't been online... I was so busy yesterday. It may early for those who live outside the UK (it's morning here) but...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE LISTED AND UNLISTED!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY AND WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :xmas_biggrin::Reindear::icon12:

(Thank you all for the support to me and everyone this year... I'm SO thankful I met you here... It's truly a blessing! SO proud of  EVERYONE here for taking steps to achieving goals this year... That is a blessing in itself! It shall continue!)

:5a1a08c69f20e_christmas-wreath-garland-animated-gif-wreath-xmas-happy-new-year-merry-christmas-celen--yibasi-kapi-susleri-yilba:MerryChristmas::animated-wreath-decorated:

@HeatherG @RiverLight @salparadise6132 @sober4life @KidSurvivor2011 @Natasha1 @womanofthelight @uncertain1 @Starglazer1 @LonelyHiker @Waffles @lonelyforeigner @Teddy545

AND ALL! HUGS!!!!

 :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww, thanks so much. You're so sweet. Sending you Christmas hugs and blessings and hoping you have a great day today!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Natasha1 said:

I soent 9 hours of yesterday (actually it might have been 7 i got way ahead of schedule)...anyway i spent all of it in the kitchen. Christmas day pre prep. Christmas eve celebrations prep. Christmas eve celebrations. 

I LOVED IT. It was hard work as it is every year. Only 3 of us but i cook for many its terrible since there are people in need. But i am a real foodie. Probably from years of deprivation...even that isnt bothering me. 

Im so happy. My family loves me. I live dfers and im off work for the holidays.

 

I'm glad you are feeling happy! We all love you, Natasha! Merry Christmas!!! :Reindear::MerryChristmas:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

Sorry for those who've responded. I haven't been online... I was so busy yesterday. It may early for those who live outside the UK (it's morning here) but...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE LISTED AND UNLISTED!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY AND WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :xmas_biggrin::Reindear::icon12:

(Thank you all for the support to me and everyone this year... I'm SO thankful I met you here... It's truly a blessing! SO proud of  EVERYONE here for taking steps to achieving goals this year... That is a blessing in itself! It shall continue!)

:5a1a08c69f20e_christmas-wreath-garland-animated-gif-wreath-xmas-happy-new-year-merry-christmas-celen--yibasi-kapi-susleri-yilba:MerryChristmas::animated-wreath-decorated:

@HeatherG @RiverLight @salparadise6132 @sober4life @KidSurvivor2011 @Natasha1 @womanofthelight @uncertain1 @Starglazer1 @LonelyHiker @Waffles @lonelyforeigner @Teddy545

AND ALL! HUGS!!!!

 :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awwwww, thank you babyxgothxx😃 I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas today! Big, big Christmas hugs for you!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

I hope everyone is having a happy holidays.  I had a great thanksgiving and now I am having a great Christmas as well.  I've never had happy holidays in my life before this year.  It feels amazing to actually be happy this time of year.  I'm actually beginning to feel hope for my life.  It's real simple for me to be happy I just have to stay sober and I will.  I will never drink that poison again.

That's awesome, sober!!! I am in good spirits myself! Getting a lot of very nice texts from friends and family..

Merry Christmas to YOU, my friend!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel that I don't belong on this planet because I'm too kind/obsessive... I've spent my Christmas morning praying for the homeless, depressed, rich, poor... Anyone who don't feel loved or are lonely this Christmas... I told my friends that and they find me weird/creepy... I can't help it, I love to spread joy when I can! I can't help it! I just feel the vibrant, good vibe in everyone... x :snowman1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, salparadise6132 said:

I am off the charts anxious about seeing my f'd up family today.  Don't remember when I was this anxious last.  Damn!

 

Sorry to hear it sal! I hope you can still make this holiday a joyous occasion for you and your family!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LonelyHiker said:

That's awesome, sober!!! I am in good spirits myself! Getting a lot of very nice texts from friends and family..

Merry Christmas to YOU, my friend!!

Merry Christmas to you too.  I hope you have a wonderful day today.:icon12:I'm enjoying the day with my mom.  She's the best mom in the world.:icon12:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, babyxgothxx said:

I feel that I don't belong on this planet because I'm too kind/obsessive... I've spent my Christmas morning praying for the homeless, depressed, rich, poor... Anyone who don't feel loved or are lonely this Christmas... I told my friends that and they find me weird/creepy... I can't help it, I love to spread joy when I can! I can't help it! I just feel the vibrant, good vibe in everyone... x :snowman1:

Don't ever let your friends make you feel like there is something wrong with being a good person.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

Sorry for those who've responded. I haven't been online... I was so busy yesterday. It may early for those who live outside the UK (it's morning here) but...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE LISTED AND UNLISTED!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY AND WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :xmas_biggrin::Reindear::icon12:

(Thank you all for the support to me and everyone this year... I'm SO thankful I met you here... It's truly a blessing! SO proud of  EVERYONE here for taking steps to achieving goals this year... That is a blessing in itself! It shall continue!)

:5a1a08c69f20e_christmas-wreath-garland-animated-gif-wreath-xmas-happy-new-year-merry-christmas-celen--yibasi-kapi-susleri-yilba:MerryChristmas::animated-wreath-decorated:

@HeatherG @RiverLight @salparadise6132 @sober4life @KidSurvivor2011 @Natasha1 @womanofthelight @uncertain1 @Starglazer1 @LonelyHiker @Waffles @lonelyforeigner @Teddy545

AND ALL! HUGS!!!!

 :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Babygirl, Merry Christmas to you too!  :MerryChristmas:

Hugs to everyone!! :hugs:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...