Jump to content

The "How Do You Feel Right Now?" (4)


Lindsay

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Natasha1 said:

Overwhelmed.

Turkey isnt thawing (the effer)

House is a mess. 

I still work today

Company coming tomorrow

Thabjsgiving dinner is tomorrow

Turkey isnt thawing

I am with you, Natasha.  I am also hosting family tomorrow and am busy today, will be baking until late tonight.  I just want to sleep!

Good luck with it.   Turkey Freezicles could by a new Thankgiving thing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'm down to 152 pounds now and I still look in the mirror and think I'm fat.  The madness of this never has an end to it.  Am I really going to let myself get into the 140s?

I have to shed 30 lbs. All I need to do is step up the exercise. A lot. Right now, 2 blocks is about it for me. Maybe 3.

Edited by JD4010
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I have to shed 30 lbs. All I need to do is step up the exercise. A lot. Right now, 2 blocks is about it for me. Maybe 3.

I go running every morning.  I start before sunrise and run 5 or 6 miles.  I'm at the top of my game physically.  Mentally is a different story.  I'm never well mentally but I'm used to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I go running every morning.  I start before sunrise and run 5 or 6 miles.  I'm at the top of my game physically.  Mentally is a different story.  I'm never well mentally but I'm used to it.

I love working out. I go to Zumba class and stay in the back. I watch all the women dancing to the great music and I feel better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finished. My "family and friends" can go to hell. As a matter of fact, so can I.

I don't give a **** what happens after life, it's better than this. I can't wait for that day when my life's done.

Nobody, including me, can convince me that life is worth living. No one can be trusted anyway.

Nobody, in real life or on DF, will have to deal with me anymore.

 

- KS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, duck said:

I love working out. I go to Zumba class and stay in the back. I watch all the women dancing to the great music and I feel better.

Sounds like fun.:Coopwink:  I've been thinking about joining a dance class and also trying to learn some type of martial arts to protect myself as well.  I have a very healthy heart but I neglect everything else really.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This morning I woke up and started thinking about Natalie, Kayleigh and a few other women I had crushes on, asked out and got turned down or just never bothered to ask because of living inside my head all the time. So I'm here at work depressed because of that. Christine walked by, smiled at me but I don't know if I'll talk to her. I guess me wanting to be with someone and wanting to have a girlfriend is just wishful thinking. Like a lot of things are. Keeps making me just want to die.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KidSurvivor2011 said:

Finished. My "family and friends" can go to hell. As a matter of fact, so can I.

I don't give a **** what happens after life, it's better than this. I can't wait for that day when my life's done.

Nobody, including me, can convince me that life is worth living. No one can be trusted anyway.

Nobody, in real life or on DF, will have to deal with me anymore.

 

- KS

KS please don't say that to yourself... You ARE worth more than you realise. If people are treating you wrong, they should go to hell. Karma will get them in the end. Trust me, I feel the same way as you do... "It will never get better..." "depression is just getting worse..." "my life will just get worse..." "people hate me...." "getting help doesn't work..." "I'd be better off dead..." etc It's a huge struggle dealing with mental illness day by day... It just wears you down. Pair that with a horrible life, that just tears you apart and you feel hopeless/unworthy of living. I could never let people convince my life would get better or is worth living like you... Last week, I was so going to end it all... Like really... I don't know what you're going through in your life but I understand how you are feeling. 

But you DO have the power to pull through... You just don't realise it yet because of your current situation... It will take time... Maybe even years but you will get there. Small baby steps at a time. You will be free. You life will then be better and much easier to manage. A good therapist will help you through your journey. If your current therapist/doctor don't work, find a new one... Anyway *hugs to you* We members at DF forums are here to help. You're NOT a hassle to us, we love helping people out. Yes you may not listen to my advice... I'm a newbie junior so... I am aware nobody can convince you but I responded to your post anyways because I care...  x :hugs:

Edited by babyxgothxx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was born into a wrong century.

I feel guilty and ashamed to be naturally more quiet and introverted than most people. I feel like I should be something that I'm not. I value own time and space so much and dislike useless small talk. Why I didn't born to be like everyone else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Wisteria said:

I was born into a wrong century.

I feel guilty and ashamed to be naturally more quiet and introverted than most people. I feel like I should be something that I'm not. I value own time and space so much and dislike useless small talk. Why I didn't born to be like everyone else?

Same

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2017 at 4:34 PM, sober4life said:

I'm not a strong person.  Everyone I know here is much stronger than I am.  I'm a very weak person.  I hide from my troubles every chance I get.  I'm a weak person that was given an impossible life.  Most of my life I have been forced into corners and forced to make impossible decisions.  I would much rather be living a peaceful stress free life but that will never be possible.  My whole life always has been and always will be a horror story.

I hear you Sober. :hugs:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2017 at 5:38 PM, sober4life said:

I'm down to 152 pounds now and I still look in the mirror and think I'm fat.  The madness of this never has an end to it.  Am I really going to let myself get into the 140s?

I am 251 pounds now. Thanks to the meds.  I need to go down to 180.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, KidSurvivor2011 said:

Finished. My "family and friends" can go to hell. As a matter of fact, so can I.

I don't give a **** what happens after life, it's better than this. I can't wait for that day when my life's done.

Nobody, including me, can convince me that life is worth living. No one can be trusted anyway.

Nobody, in real life or on DF, will have to deal with me anymore.

 

- KS

I am joining you. The truth is my parents decided this earth needed more slaves so they made me.  I am 50 years and 263 days old.  This is 50 years and 263 days of PURE hell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel  bit apprehensive about this week.I have 3 appointments this week. I am feeling this way about this week because number one I hate leaving the house. Number two is because I don`t want to do what I have to do this coming week. One of the appointments is about someone referring me to a center for the mentally ill.I suppose they all have activities that go on there. I am going to the appointment but I really don`t want to join because like I said before I don`t like to leave the house ect...ect... Then also this week I go to the Pdoc and the dentist both of which I hate doing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...