Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

The "How Do You Feel Right Now?" (4)

12 minutes ago, Epictetus said:

I am feeling okay after exercising.  My "plan" for this Memorial day is to be a couch potato and watch a lot of Chinese and Japanese films.

HUGS TO YOU ALL !

Very good advice my good friend, the same with me. I am exhausted after the past two days....

1 hour ago, quentin360 said:

Natasha1 and Ladysmurf, I hear all too well the both of you. Life can be such a Biotch and the paranoia is sometimes neverending. Well that's all, just know I understand and just try to keep your heads up, "Yep, easier said than done"....Love you guys... 

We love you too

Semi well rested. Just got the first solid 8 hours of undisturbed sleep where I actually woke up naturally that I've had in weeks. Unfortunately it was from about 11 am to 7 pm. Now anxious that I'll be awake all night again.

15 minutes ago, skblue said:

Semi well rested. Just got the first solid 8 hours of undisturbed sleep where I actually woke up naturally that I've had in weeks. Unfortunately it was from about 11 am to 7 pm. Now anxious that I'll be awake all night again.

I'm sorry to hear you've been going through same as me. I'm deliberately pulling all nighter and day, to see if l can get into sensible routine :(

I hope you can sleep and is all ok

@Ba3inga Thanks & good luck to you! I've tried staying awake all night & all day (mostly not on purpose), but it's never worked for me. My brain just seems to wake up at night, even if I haven't slept in 24 hours. Melatonin helps sometimes. Lately I haven't been able to sleep more than 1-3 hours at a time. I think what finally did it for me today was starting to exercise again yesterday and today.

@skblue It's utter h*ll isn't it trying to exist on so little. When my m.e. and mental health issues were at their peak, l slept constantly, l thought that was bad. This is torture though. I'm hoping my stunt works, because l'm desperate.

I don't think exercise is given enough credit. I hope that means you've cracked it. I'm actually going to go for a walk shortly, because l'm flagging.

Thanks too

9 hours ago, Ba3inga said:

@skblue It's utter h*ll isn't it trying to exist on so little. When my m.e. and mental health issues were at their peak, l slept constantly, l thought that was bad. This is torture though. I'm hoping my stunt works, because l'm desperate.

I don't think exercise is given enough credit. I hope that means you've cracked it. I'm actually going to go for a walk shortly, because l'm flagging.

Thanks too

Exercise saved my life.  If I didn't start exercising again I would be dead for sure right now.  It's one of the few things that your entire body likes.  Lot's of things the mind likes but it destroys the body.  With the right diet and exercise plan you feel better than ever.:icon12:

First of all, big hugs to everyone here and @quentin360, it's good to see you again!

2nd of all, I don't know if it's my meds or what, but at this point in my life, I seem to really thrive on routine and schedules.

We took our son yesterday to go on a day trip to a nearby town. Didn't do any prep about what to do, where to park, and if I hadn't felt anchored to my son & husband, I would have felt rootless and alone. I hate not knowing what to do! It was a beautiful day, but pretty hot and I was not prepared for hiking, or walking a long stretch in the very sunny mid-afternoon (no hat and wearing sandals) (walking sandals, but still). I started the day with a mild headache and ended up needing to lie down when I got home. I'd done all the driving. So it could have been tension, too.

Hoping all here have a good day today.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Omg... I am back at work now, after being semi laid off, and am thoroughly depressed. This is horrible. I have already been laid off from a job once before.... now this.... again????

I am anxious, depressed and feel like I'm going to lose it. I already wasn't motivated in my job, now it's even worse coming back to work after getting partially laid off.

Just took an Ativan, hopefully that will help a little bit. UGH.

Edited by RiverLight

I feel relieved.  Had a horrible, horrible nightmare that was so real and vivid and couldn't escape it.  Then I woke up.  Felt like I had went from hell to heaven in an instant.

I WANT TO SEND HUGS TO EVERYONE TODAY!

Edited by Epictetus

13 minutes ago, Epictetus said:

I feel relieved.  Had a horrible, horrible nightmare that was so real and vivid and couldn't escape it.  Then I woke up.  Felt like I had went from hell to heaven in an instant.

I WANT TO SEND HUGS TO EVERYONE TODAY!

I am glad you woke up and felt better. Sending hugs to you!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I quit another job where negative, whiny attitudes are encouraged, a lot of different crappy treatments, plus I've been bullied by a lot of women this year. I have some amount of verbal self-defence skills to defend myself, but it's hard when the women have the entire would in the palm of their hands. I walked out of the building on them during a shift without advising that team of jerks.

Their unjustified hatred these women have for me was escalating fast. I already got into multiple arguments in less than a week. I think it would have only gotten worse until something bad happened. Usually when I screw up, I know deep down what I did. But I absolutely did not do ANYTHING do deserve this.

Also, I wish I was just joking when I say these women hate me. But unfortunately, it's absolutely a non-exaggerated reality. They loathe me, treat me like a dog, make me work for others just to name a few examples. These female bullies are physically aggressive towards me. Thew throw objects in a brut fashion in my direction. I've had some of them slam doors open, in my face. I could tell they would assault me, if they had the chance. It's not rocket science. Are they afraid I'd call the police, in the event I ever get physically assaulted by one of several of them?

Edited by The_Unwanted

Anyhow this is why I quit these slave labour jobs. I don't do things to get myself in trouble.

But I do not put up with violence. I was gonna say at work, but what I did does not feel like a job. It's slavery, not work. I don't put up with any type of violence. When I realized the negative behaviours were a common thing, I left. I quit/got let go from 7 jobs this year.

They go beyond verbal abuse. They try to get me in trouble, they try to harm my physical health, try to make me do bad things, and often throw my stuff around violently.

This is just a normal day at those types of jobs. THERE'S NO IMPROVING THE SITUATION, unless I simply walk out or do a solitary job, where I don't need to team with them. Violence can be dealt with effectively, when I don't hang with them, which usually resolves just about everything.

I don't think defending myself more would improve anything. Even if I tell someone off, it will probably just escalate things more.

1 hour ago, ladysmurf said:

i am going to try and go for a walk, even if its 5-10 minutes ......anything, might cheer me up. I'm just so tired of trying....why does this have to be so painful?

I forced myself to walk to work this a.m. I used to walk it as part of my normal day. But over the last year, I've become progressively lazier. It's a beautiful walk--through a park and along a river. But because I'm lousy shape, even this simple, 20 minute walk has turned into a major ordeal.