Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

The "How Do You Feel Right Now?" (4)

1 hour ago, anarc said:

I don't feel happy or sad. Somewhere in between I guess. My mind is blank. I'm frustrated for no reason. 

I know how that can be... Frustrated for no reason...its aggravating beyond belief

Woke up at 130ish i can not go back to sleep :(

Edited by sairyss

Feeling...... I don't know what. Sad? I am giving up on my friend. I hoped he would have contacted me by now since he disappeared on me, but I cannot keep holding onto hope, it is too painful. So I am letting it go. Our friendship was short-lived, even though I thought there was a higher purpose to us meeting. He and I both had said we met for a reason.. I didn't realize it was meant to be so short though. I am very sad about this & am feeling the pain of the loss, but I must let go and move on now. It's been two weeks and I don't think I will be hearing from him again. =( Sniff. :coopcray:

6 hours ago, RiverLight said:

Feeling...... I don't know what. Sad? I am giving up on my friend. I hoped he would have contacted me by now since he disappeared on me, but I cannot keep holding onto hope, it is too painful. So I am letting it go. Our friendship was short-lived, even though I thought there was a higher purpose to us meeting. He and I both had said we met for a reason.. I didn't realize it was meant to be so short though. I am very sad about this & am feeling the pain of the loss, but I must let go and move on now. It's been two weeks and I don't think I will be hearing from him again. =( Sniff. :coopcray:

Hug Riv.  I think that is the best way, and only way you can look at it.  This person graced your life wonderfully but it was destined to be short (destined, I might add, by their limitations).  It is awfully hard.  But, looking at it is a plus and beautiful experience and moving on is the only thing you can control.

Cheers

Brian

1 hour ago, salparadise6132 said:

Hug Riv.  I think that is the best way, and only way you can look at it.  This person graced your life wonderfully but it was destined to be short (destined, I might add, by their limitations).  It is awfully hard.  But, looking at it is a plus and beautiful experience and moving on is the only thing you can control.

Cheers

Brian

Perfectly stated, Brian! Hugs! :hugs:

I'm feeling a mixture of things, mostly overwhelmed by how much life has thrown at me the last couple of years, and this last month especially, but proud of the fact that I've hung on as best I could and didn't give up. Hopeful things will lighten up. Super excited I'm getting a laptop in the next day or two and won't have to do everything on my little screen in my phone. YAY! 

6 hours ago, Fenris89 said:

left out

Left-out, overlooked, estranged, misfit, lonely, black sheep, and pondering thoughts

Slience your greatest friend/weapon. The quieter we are... the more you are able to hear. 

Forcing oneself to accept solitude abd fighting loneliness... this is the life of a roamer/loner. You become your best friend and no longer need or rely on anyone else.

@RiverLight - glad you got your money back.  To you and all US members of DF, the IRS will never call you.  They contact you by mail.  I guy I work with got the same call but he knew that the IRS never calls and he told them that.  They hung up quickly.  If a caller asks for gift cards, it is probably a scam.  Be careful enough, the world is full of shady people.  There are a lot of good people too, we just don't hear about them.

1 hour ago, salparadise6132 said:

What a nice line that is, my friend:  "how you survive makes you who you are."  Fantastic!!!

Taken from a Rise Against song ;)

I'm feeling mellow right now but I've come to a crossroad... I'm done with people and going it alone from now on. I have one close friend and that's all I need.

Humanity and society have sicken me up to my neck. Wherever I may roam not needing any bullsh** to slow me down. 

201282215836_2012821193917_The-Loner.jpg

It's hard to determine how I feel right now.

You think you're improving with time, but you're fooling no one. You physically try to present yourself with how you'd like to feel, but it's that of a simple act. People say when you smile it makes you feel happier.. I beg to differ. It drains what little energy you had with a end result resembling that of someone fake and warped.

You can't change what swirls around in your mind. Minutes, hours, days, months.. years. Suggestions and advice just delay the inevitable, you'll always be you, though.

Tomorrow will carry on regardless of this mind-game. It always does, sadly.