Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

Donate Now   11/12/2017

Depression Forums has no real advertising help and no corporate sponsors. We depend on the support from our readers and especially our members. Your Donations would help DF to continue to stay on the internet and is greatly appreciated. Give the gift that keeps on giving. Donate Now  
Lindsay

The "How Do You Feel Right Now?" (4)

14,429 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post  

I feel so tired today. I just can`t seem to get going today.There are things that I need to get done. I just don`t seem to have the motavation today. All I`ve managed to do today is to get out of bed and take a shower and get dressed. I guess those are the sad,little accomplishments of my day.

You might also be interested in:

Posted · Report post  

3 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

True! Psychical and mental illness are the same... Is getting help worth it? I'm scared of telling the doctor my feelings then he'd keep me in hospital... If so, my parents would scream at me x

I believe it is essential, BG!  Please do it!  Find someone you like and trust!

Posted · Report post  

I'd rather be sleeping.  My house is a mess, my mind is a mess and my life is a mess.

Love, hugs and "likes" to everyone, it's so sad to see how much we are all suffering. :hugs:

Posted · Report post  

On 10/25/2017 at 1:17 AM, CoolCat7 said:

I'm so sorry to hear you are always ending up in bad jobs.  All I can think to say is keep hunting.  I've been in bad jobs but some good ones as well.  I sure hope you find something bearable.  I know what a torment it can be to hate your job. 

As I continue trying hard to make my job bearable, it got a little bit better. The thing that kept me going there is that I can be absent when I need to. I have to give my attendance at the end, whether I come in or not the next morning. I like having that option plus it's day shift.

Tough contidions still, but I like one or two things. I'll try to continue making it bearable for at least a little while.

Posted · Report post  

Just now, CoolCat7 said:

Oh, so sorry

Thanks CoolCat7, a bad Monday.  Some hopes for Tuesday :dontgetit:.  Hope you're ok?  

Posted · Report post  

3 minutes ago, HeatherG said:

Thanks CoolCat7, a bad Monday.  Some hopes for Tuesday :dontgetit:.  Hope you're ok?  

Thanks.  I had a tough day at work thanks to many computer malfunctions.  It was gruelling.  I hope Tuesday goes better for both of us.  I'll be going to work dressed as a black cat tomorrow for Halloween, lol.  

Posted · Report post  

Just now, CoolCat7 said:

Thanks.  I had a tough day at work thanks to many computer malfunctions.  It was gruelling.  I hope Tuesday goes better for both of us.  I'll be going to work dressed as a black cat tomorrow for Halloween, lol.  

Hey awesome, a black cat?!  That sounds so awesome!  Hopefully Halloween will be fun and upbeat, right?  Oh I know about computer malfunctions, it can ruin a day and an office.  Enjoy your day and have a nice night. 

Posted · Report post  

14 minutes ago, HeatherG said:

Hey awesome, a black cat?!  That sounds so awesome!  Hopefully Halloween will be fun and upbeat, right?  Oh I know about computer malfunctions, it can ruin a day and an office.  Enjoy your day and have a nice night. 

Thanks.  You too.  And Happy Halloween.  :spudnikwitch:

Posted · Report post  

1 hour ago, The_Unwanted said:

As I continue trying hard to make my job bearable, it got a little bit better. The thing that kept me going there is that I can be absent when I need to. I have to give my attendance at the end, whether I come in or not the next morning. I like having that option plus it's day shift.

Tough contidions still, but I like one or two things. I'll try to continue making it bearable for at least a little while.

Glad to hear it.  Good luck with that.

Posted · Report post  

Just now, CoolCat7 said:

Thanks.  You too.  And Happy Halloween.  :spudnikwitch:

Thanks CoolCat, Happy Halloween to you too! :)

Posted · Report post  

1 hour ago, HeatherG said:

Thanks CoolCat, Happy Halloween to you too! :)

Happy Halloween to all, and hugs to all who need them.

As for me, I'll be staying in tomorrow night and dressing up as a lonely 50-something guy playing around on a computer!  I ace that part.  Brando could not have portrayed it better!

:)

Posted · Report post  

salparadise6132,   how are you buddy?  I hope you are okay. :thumbsup:

Posted · Report post  

15 hours ago, salparadise6132 said:

I believe it is essential, BG!  Please do it!  Find someone you like and trust!

OK, I'll try... Hope it'll be worth it... My depression is ruining relationships with family... I need it but I must wait by Thursday... :sniffle1: x

Posted · Report post  

13 hours ago, HeatherG said:

like a piece of crap. miserable crap

Oh hun... So sorry... What's happened? You could message me about it, only if you want to... Hope you feel better today... We have Halloween here x :hugs:

Posted · Report post  

I can't stop crying! My depression is starting to ruin relationships with family and friends... I'm also overthinking everything... I should stop being so ungrateful and enjoy life, as they say... But how? Huge hugs for others here suffering... We don't deserve this c**p x

Posted · Report post  

4 hours ago, duck said:

I SHOULD dress up like a creepy clown for Halloween.  :smilingteeth:

I used to love Halloween, but now it only brings bittersweet memories. I'm fortunate that I was able to take my daughter trick-or-treating several times when she was young. I miss those days but at my age, I wouldn't have the energy for keeping up with her young self.

Posted · Report post  

9 minutes ago, babyxgothxx said:

I can't stop crying! My depression is starting to ruin relationships with family and friends... I'm also overthinking everything... I should stop being so ungrateful and enjoy life, as they say... But how? Huge hugs for others here suffering... We don't deserve this c**p x

I'm sorry my friend. I've been through the very same thing. "Enjoying life" is like trying to hold onto steam for me. I can do it for a few minutes or even hours, but inevitably something comes along to kick me in the @ss.

You are right, none of us deserves this.