Donate Now Read more... ×
Lindsay

The "How Do You Feel Right Now?" (4)

58 minutes ago, CoolCat7 said:

You deserve health and strength, and please go to the doctor when you need to.  I'm doing NaNoWriMo too so we can egg each other on!  I've been sick for a few days so I haven't done much.  I need to get 10 pages written today.  Sounds so easy, but....  

My first priority, though, is getting to work.  i had to take yet-another day off with the food poisoning, and I don't have any paid sick days right now so I lose money each time I'm off.

@Dolphin2013@CoolCat7

Hi everyone.  I'm writing too.  Can I be a part of this?  Though today I have terrible writer's block, it's beyond maddening.

NaNoWriMo

31 minutes ago, CoolCat7 said:

Sure.  Although I may have to drop out if these stomach pain attacks continue.

Are the stomach pains from the food poisoning?  Stress?  I hope you feel better.  

Sadly food poisoning is very common.  I have worked in lots of restaurants in my life.  It's scary how many people work in those places that don't bother to wash their hands after going to the bathroom.

Just taking a moment out from today’s obligatory social event to log today’s record of misery, another one of countless depressing anhedonic days. 

The sooner this is all over, the better...

5 hours ago, HeatherG said:

@Dolphin2013@CoolCat7

Hi everyone.  I'm writing too.  Can I be a part of this?  Though today I have terrible writer's block, it's beyond maddening.

NaNoWriMo

Yay! Good for you  @HeatherG!!!!

There used to be a NaNoWriMo thread somewhere on the DF.

One of the charming aspects of NaNoWriMo is that I just write and hardly edit and sometimes hardly make sense when I'm writing. I want that word count by the end of the month so I can get that little winner sticker! It's a good way to get yourself writing. Write anything to start and keep writing. If you go on the NaNo website, they have a word prompt section and other tricks to get you moving.

I have a bunch of prompts on slips of paper and I'll pull one out at random if I need to.

Believe it or not, the writing will come if you start with something--even something cliched like "It was a dark and stormy night..."

all the best to you and to @CoolCat7

I'm going to go look for the thread...

24 minutes ago, Dolphin2013 said:

Yay! Good for you  @HeatherG!!!!

There used to be a NaNoWriMo thread somewhere on the DF.

One of the charming aspects of NaNoWriMo is that I just write and hardly edit and sometimes hardly make sense when I'm writing. I want that word count by the end of the month so I can get that little winner sticker! It's a good way to get yourself writing. Write anything to start and keep writing. If you go on the NaNo website, they have a word prompt section and other tricks to get you moving.

I have a bunch of prompts on slips of paper and I'll pull one out at random if I need to.

Believe it or not, the writing will come if you start with something--even something cliched like "It was a dark and stormy night..."

all the best to you and to @CoolCat7

I'm going to go look for the thread...

Thanks so much!  :)

Also DMing you..

45 minutes ago, Dolphin2013 said:

Here's a link to the forum topic. I actually started it. It was shortly after I joined the DF and started my meds...

Super awesome!  Thank you !!  :)

:hugs:

I`m feeling really down and tired  today .Today I woke up late, ate breakfast then went back to bed. I was asked several times today what was wrong with me. I just answered nothing I`m fine I`m okay. Maybe it`s because I forgot to take my buproprion  for a second day in a roll today..Stupid,stupid me.

3 minutes ago, Lady Mozzer said:

I`m feeling really down and tired  today .Today I woke up late, ate breakfast then went back to bed. I was asked several times today what was wrong with me. I just answered nothing I`m fine I`m okay. Maybe it`s because I forgot to take my buproprion  for a second day in a roll today..Stupid,stupid me.

Not stupid. Don't be so hard on yourself.

{{{{{{{ @Lady Mozzer}}}}}}}

1 minute ago, Dolphin2013 said:

Not stupid. Don't be so hard on yourself.

{{{{{{{ @Lady Mozzer}}}}}}}

Thanks for the hugs Dolphin2013. I could really use them right now.  Sending hugs back to you. Good luck on your writing project . :flowers::flowers:

22 hours ago, salparadise6132 said:

My transition isn't going so well.  I need to make some changes, big time.  I hope I'm up to it.

I'm in your corner! Maybe if you make small versions of the big changes, it won't seem so daunting.

{{{{{{{ @salparadise6132}}}}}}}

15 hours ago, Teddy545 said:

I feel like I can't handle life.  I have to do coping skills non-stop.  

{{{{{{{ @Teddy545}}}}}}

Sometimes it's whatever you can do, even if it's just setting an alarm to wake you up in time for an appointment.

Today I couldn't face taking a shower. But I have to go to work. Minimum: wash face and put on deodorant/antipersperant.

Then I can face customers. Oh well.

On 11/4/2017 at 1:33 PM, salparadise6132 said:

My transition isn't going so well.  I need to make some changes, big time.  I hope I'm up to it.

Whoa. What is the transition? Sorry, you may have already posted about it and I missed it.

My anxiety is ramping up because of a series of meetings this week. I never feel ready for them because I'll get grilled. I don't think that quickly on my feet. I need to get out for awhile.

20 hours ago, Tilted said:

Just taking a moment out from today’s obligatory social event to log today’s record of misery, another one of countless depressing anhedonic days. 

The sooner this is all over, the better...

Indeed. I'm in one of my moods where I find people to be insufferable. I went out for coffee earlier and this woman sitting near me couldn't stop complaining about everything. She was talking about how the coffee shop where she normally goes is so much superior to the one we were sitting in. She kept on and on about it, loud enough that the barista (sp?) had to listen to it. She wanted everyone to know how intelligent she is. I got fed up and left because it was destroying my morning.

9 hours ago, Teddy545 said:

It's that I feel like I can't handle any stress.  I was crying about it last night. 

:console:   :hugs:

Finally got my résumé and cover letter updated (it took three months to finish the damn thing), and sent out to two recruitment companies. Did laundry too. I am supposed to feel accomplished, but I'm not. I don't give a crap anymore anyways.

- KS

2 hours ago, CoolCat7 said:

Still itching constantly, all over.  If this is the result of a gallbladder attach, I hope it subsides soon.

Yikes. Do you have gallstones, or is it some kind of inflammation? I get pancreatitis attacks that drop me down really fast. Hope it goes away quickly for you!

Edited by JD4010

3 hours ago, CoolCat7 said:

I hear you.  One of my constant goals is to be more hardy, but it's so difficult when you have anxiety

Had first all out panic attack in quite a while. Awful. I feel like I've been beaten up . Want to crawl under the covers. It's strange that we can go through some things that are harder to deal with and then out of the blue seemingly the attack hits. At least I was home. Now if I can just get through the day at work.

I just really hate life.  Everything and I mean everything is so old for me.  I don't enjoy anything.  Nothing comes natural like it does for other people either.  People get up and be themselves and they are people.  I have to act like people to seem like them.  Nothing people do seems good to me and none of it is worth striving for.

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

I just really hate life.  Everything and I mean everything is so old for me.  I don't enjoy anything.  Nothing comes natural like it does for other people either.  People get up and be themselves and they are people.  I have to act like people to seem like them.  Nothing people do seems good to me and none of it is worth striving for.

Which makes me wonder how much acting is involved for other people who appear to be "normal" and well-adjusted. I've never been a social climber and I'm not out to impress anyone. I want to get through life causing the least amount of damage to others...but I think I've failed at that.