What Exercise Did You Get Today?

Starsea

I had a meeting downtown earlier. I forgot that the offices had moved so I got off the bus in the usual location. Then I realized they were several blocks away. I walked there and had to navigate a steep hill on foot. I managed to make it all the way up at a decent clip.

At one time, this would have been easy.

On 2017-03-29 at 3:50 PM, JD4010 said:

Ran for the bus--and caught it.

I did this on Thursday - like a 10 second sprint for the train. It was very exciting and I was completely out of breath afterwards lol.

I have to ramp up my exercising and dieting again - I gained 5 pounds in my month-ish long diet "break". Uuugh...all that work gone. Also gonna try to get off zoloft completely by end of May, so it's gonna be a tough couple of months.

The weather has been really nice and I've been trying to walk outside more, but my social anxiety has been really bad lately...why do there have to be so much peope outside (especially my "quiet" places)? Ugh...

I just finished the last day of Asylum! 60 day program assuming you go right through it. I didn't. Took me about 4 months because I have other activities I do that are exercise and fun. This was just shear torture. So I'm done and will most likely end up in an asylum at this rate... Lol...

Now I have to find a new workout program. Something not quite so overboard. I'm thinking the Donut program for a while :Coopwink:

I sat in my office chair at work weathering absurd levels of anxiety. Got my heart rate up nice and high. Earlier though I walked to the pet store and hauled back some cat food, in a wind storm.

Edited by felix_a_cat

I made 2 miles. Stopped by a resale shop and bought some shorts and T-shirts that I won't mind sweating in. Time for me to lose 35-lbs and get back into shape.

I bought a stationary bike and need to somehow get it back to the apartment. I used to get up early and use the treadmill before going to work. Now I will be doing the same with the bike. I hope.

Edited by JD4010

I did one lap around the park, which comes out to about 0.7 of a mile and my legs were k-i-l-ling me by the end. It's so frustrating, because I'm not out of breath or anything, I'm just in too much pain to push myself. I can't believe my body has devolved so much that I've gone from capable of walking five miles to now less than one, and in a few years time. What have I done? I knew I let myself go, but I thought I could easily get back into it if I did it before. But I'm finding it so much harder now, either more painful or that I've just lost my motivation. I don't know.

Edited by evalynn

43 minutes ago, evalynn said:

I did one lap around the park, which comes out to about 0.7 of a mile and my legs were k-i-l-ling me by the end. It's so frustrating, because I'm not out of breath or anything, I'm just in too much pain to push myself. I can't believe my body has devolved so much that I've gone from capable of walking five miles to now less than one, and in a few years time. What have I done? I knew I let myself go, but I thought I could easily get back into it if I did it before. But I'm finding it so much harder now, either more painful or that I've just lost my motivation. I don't know.

Good for you!!!!!! One step at a time...