What Exercise Did You Get Today?

Starsea

I walked around two blocks. I wheezed like an old lawnmower with a clogged air filter. But! I think I've finally had enough and will hopefully begin more exercise and eating less carbs (far less).

Long weekend...

Saturday - biking for about 24 miles. 12 out, 20 min break, 12 back.

Sunday - hiking about 8 miles. 4 out, 20 min break, 4 back.

Had carb and protein snacks at mid-point and some stretching both days. It helps a lot. Very consistent times in both directions.

Lower back, hips and knees were upset. Today mostly tight so more stretching. I had very little breathing problems, which has been an issue lately.

Exercise class was canceled for today, so I walked around the track, pretty quickly, talking with one of my fellow class participants. I think we did more than ten laps, so, a mile. Talking too much to keep track.

I did crunches on a.stability ball, too. Later in the day, I walked through IKEA. I did try out some chairs and mattresses...

I hope to have the energy and motivation to get on the treadmill today after those dried up prunes in the next room had a swipe at me for using sinks i was given permission to use. Takes a lot out of you when grumpy old ladies who are so high on themselves and mad at the world that they have nothing better to do than cluck cluck cluck.

I am telling the program co ordinater that if i have any other derrogatory comments for doing nothing wrong, I will have NO problem clucking back at them. And yes i mean literal clucking.

Oh...i guess this is the exercise thread.

Well i guess my jowls need exercise too.