Schizotypal |||||||||||| 42% 53%

Antisocial |||||||||||||| 54% 47%

Borderline |||||||||||||| 54% 47%

Histrionic |||||||||||| 46% 43%

Narcissistic |||||||||||||| 58% 41%

Avoidant |||||| 30% 39%

Dependent |||||||||| 34% 37%

Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 46% 40%

Based on the above answer(s), your personality traits might be associated with following personality type(s):

Schizoid Personality

Narcissistic Personality

So, both tests suggest that I am Schizoid Personality. Hmm. I don't really know what to make of this.

• 3 weeks later...

I hapen to think the tests are accurate, I took my 1st a year ago and these are the results;

Personality disorders

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Moderate

Schizoid: Low

Schizotypal: Very High

Antisocial: Moderate

Borderline: Very High

Histrionic: Very High

Narcissistic: Moderate

Avoidant: Very High

Dependent: High

Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Today I took 2 more, the 1st one:

Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Schizoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Antisocial |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Borderline |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Histrionic |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Narcissistic |||||||||||| 50%

Avoidant |||||||||||||||||| 74%

Dependent |||||||||||||||||| 74%

Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||| 58%

and the 2nd

Paranoid Personality

Schizoid Personality

Schizotypal Personality

Borderline Personality

Histrionic Personality

Avoidant Personality

Dependent Personality

It's no coincidence that all 3 came up with pretty much the same results.

LUV :shocked:

• 1 month later...

I learned so much taking this

Paranoid||||||||||||||||66%49%Schizoid||||||||||||||||70%53%Schizotypal||||||||||||46%53%Antisocial||10%47%Borderline||||||||||||||||70%47%Histrionic||||||26%43%Narcissistic||||14%41%Avoidant||||||||||38%39%Dependent||||||||||||||||66%37%Obsessive-Compulsive||||||22%40%

Disorder Info

Eccentric Personality Disorders: Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal

Paranoid Personality Disorder - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening.

Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior.

Dramatic Personality Disorders: Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, and Narcissistic

Antisocial Personality Disorder - individual shows a pervasive disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others.

Borderline Personality Disorder - individual shows a generalized pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and observable emotions, and significant impulsiveness.

Histrionic Personality Disorder - individual often displays excessive emotionality and attention seeking in various contexts. They tend to overreact to other people, and are often perceived as shallow and self-centered.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - individual has a grandiose view of themselves, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy that begins by early adulthood and is present in various situations. These individuals are very demanding in their relationships.

Anxious Personality Disorders: Avoidant, Dependent, Obsessive-Compulsive

Individuals with these disorders often appear anxious or fearful.

Avoidant Personality Disorder - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism

Dependent Personality Disorder - individual shows an extreme need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation, and passive and clinging behavior.

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder - individual is preoccupied with orderliness, perfectionism, and control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency.

Individuals with these disorders often appear odd or peculiar.

Individuals with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions, distorted self-perception, and/or behavioral impulsiveness.

Edited by Bleedingheart

I learned so much taking this

Paranoid||||||||||||||||66%49%Schizoid||||||||||||||||70%53%Schizotypal||||||||||||46%53%Antisocial||10%47%Borderline||||||||||||||||70%47%Histrionic||||||26%43%Narcissistic||||14%41%Avoidant||||||||||38%39%Dependent||||||||||||||||66%37%Obsessive-Compulsive||||||22%40%

Disorder Info

Eccentric Personality Disorders: Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal

Paranoid Personality Disorder - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening.

Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior.

Dramatic Personality Disorders: Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, and Narcissistic

Antisocial Personality Disorder - individual shows a pervasive disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others.

Borderline Personality Disorder - individual shows a generalized pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and observable emotions, and significant impulsiveness.

Histrionic Personality Disorder - individual often displays excessive emotionality and attention seeking in various contexts. They tend to overreact to other people, and are often perceived as shallow and self-centered.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - individual has a grandiose view of themselves, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy that begins by early adulthood and is present in various situations. These individuals are very demanding in their relationships.

Anxious Personality Disorders: Avoidant, Dependent, Obsessive-Compulsive

Individuals with these disorders often appear anxious or fearful.

Avoidant Personality Disorder - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism

Dependent Personality Disorder - individual shows an extreme need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation, and passive and clinging behavior.

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder - individual is preoccupied with orderliness, perfectionism, and control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency.

Hi Bleedingheart,

I'm glad the test has helped you learn more about yourself. I, too, found it amazingly revealing.

Thanks for the invaluable info regarding personality disorders.

:hugs:

~Bean

Individuals with these disorders often appear odd or peculiar.

Individuals with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions, distorted self-perception, and/or behavioral impulsiveness.

Hi Beanchop99,

I had only looked into my schizo disoders before but after taking this test I looked into the borderline personality. I really learned so much. It helped me in a way. Not that I like having that label (or any others) but it is helpful to me to read about my symptoms. Knowing that there is a pattern with other people that are affected in the same ways I have been makes me feel not so weird. Kind of,,lol.

Bleedingheart

These are my results. not exactly sure what they mean...help?

Schizoid Personality

Borderline Personality

Avoidant Personality

Paranoid||||||||||||||||||74%49%Schizoid||||||||||||||||62%53%Schizotypal||||||||||||||||||||82%53%Antisocial||||||||||||||54%47%Borderline||||||||||||||||||||86%47%Histrionic||||||||||||||||||||86%43%Narcissistic||||18%41%Avoidant||||||||||||||||66%39%Dependent||||||||||||||||70%37%Obsessive-Compulsive||||||||||||||||||74%40%

*scores in gray are the average web score

can anyone tell me what the results I got MEAN?

These are my results. not exactly sure what they mean...help?

Schizoid Personality

Borderline Personality

Avoidant Personality

Paranoid||||||||||||||||||74%49%Schizoid||||||||||||||||62%53%Schizotypal||||||||||||||||||||82%53%Antisocial||||||||||||||54%47%Borderline||||||||||||||||||||86%47%Histrionic||||||||||||||||||||86%43%Narcissistic||||18%41%Avoidant||||||||||||||||66%39%Dependent||||||||||||||||70%37%Obsessive-Compulsive||||||||||||||||||74%40%

can anyone tell me what the results I got MEAN?

Not much as the test isn't scientifically rigorous or validated. I've seen loads of results on non-psychiatric forums getting high percentages for disorders. This says to me that it's common for humans to have a 'disorder' of personality. Or, this test has very little meaning - relatively speaking.

Edited by ribosome77

I found a similar test, which looks like it might be the one referenced in the first link, though i believe that one's been updated.

Anyway, here's my results: high, higher, highest!! Does a low score even exist?

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: High

Schizoid: Moderate

Schizotypal: Moderate

Antisocial: High

Borderline: Very High

Histrionic: High

Narcissistic: High

Dependent: Very High

Obsessive-Compulsive: High

URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/index.html

Test 1:

Paranoid |||||||||||| 46% 49%

Schizoid |||||||||| 38% 53%

Schizotypal |||||||||| 38% 53%

Antisocial || 10% 47%

Borderline |||||||||||||||||||| 90% 47%

Histrionic |||||| 30% 43%

Narcissistic || 10% 41%

Avoidant |||||||||||| 42% 39%

Dependent |||||||||||||||| 70% 37%

Obsessive-Compulsive || 10% 40

Test 2:

Bearing grudges

Solitary activities

Feelings of emptiness

Suggestibility

Envy

Avoidance

Social inferiority feelings

Need for excessive advice and reassurance

Fear of being left to take care of self

Based on the above answer(s), your personality traits might be associated with following personality type(s):

Avoidant Personality

Dependent Personality

Based on InaBoBina's link, I got,

Paranoid: High

Schizoid: High

Schizotypal: Very High

Borderline: High

Histrionic: High

Narcissistic: Low

Dependent: High

Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Seems a tad inconsistent imo. At least I know I'm not a narcissist.:laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Personality Disorder Test Results

Paranoid||||||||||||||||||78%49%

Schizoid||||||||||||||||||78%53%

Schizotypal||||||30%53%

Antisocial||||||||||||||||70%47%

Borderline||||||||||||||||||78%47%

Histrionic||||||||||||||||||78%43%

Narcissistic||||||||||||46%41%

Avoidant||||||||||38%39%

Dependent||||||||||||||58%37%

Obsessive-Compulsive||||||||||||42%40%

Distrust and suspiciousness

Bearing grudges

Solitary activities

Indifference to praise or criticism

Strange day dreams or fantasies

Unstable and intense relationships

Feelings of emptiness

Excessive need for admiration or attention

Envy

Preoccupation with unlimited success or ideal love

Avoidance

Fear of being left to take care of self

Paranoid Personality

Schizoid Personality

Borderline Personality

Narcissistic Personality

Avoidant Personality

confused-read.gif

Edited by Grits Girl

• 2 weeks later...

HOT TOPIC

veterans c & p examiner put personality disorder on my report after i told him that there more bisexaul men than people know about.even though he was wearing a wedding ring,he dresses and moves like a lady.even has a gurly way of talking.

i`m convinced that there are alot of married men that will never come out of the closet.i say he is the one with the disorder.

i`m strait ,sooo i`m not normal?

• 4 weeks later...

Bearing grudges

Solitary activities

Strange day dreams or fantasies

Magical thinking influencing behavior

Feelings of emptiness

Need for excessive advice and reassurance

Paranoid Personality

Schizoid Personality

Schizotypal Personality

Paranoid||||||||||||||54%49%

Schizoid||||||||||||||||||||82%53%

Schizotypal||||||||||||||||||||90%53%

Antisocial||||14%47%

Borderline||||||||||||||58%47%

Histrionic||||||30%43%

Narcissistic||10%41%

Avoidant||||||||||||50%39%

Dependent||||||30%37%

Obsessive-Compulsive||||||22%40%

I have taken this before and remember scoring very high in the schizoid/schizotypal. So that's consistent. lol

"Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior."

Well, I AM eccentric. :mad1:

Edited by Spiritual_Wanderer

Antisocial||||14%47%

Histrionic||||||30%43%

Narcissistic||10%41%

Dependent||||||30%37%

I have taken this before and remember scoring very high in the schizoid/schizotypal. So that's consistent. lol

"Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior."

Symptoms

People with schizotypal personality disorder may be severely disturbed. Their odd behavior may resemble that of people with schizophrenia. For example, they may also have unusual preoccupations and fears, such as fears of being monitored by government agencies.

More commonly, however, people with schizotypal personality disorder behave oddly and have unusual beliefs (aliens, witchcraft, etc.). They cling to these beliefs so strongly that it isolates them from normal relationships.

That's kind of scary because it describes me pretty well. I don't know if believing in aliens makes a person schizo. And sometimes the government really IS watching you. :shocked:

Some of the common signs of schizotypal personality disorder include the following:

• Discomfort in social situations
  • Odd beliefs, fantasies, or preoccupations
  • Odd behavior or appearance
  • Odd speech
  • No close friends
  • Inappropriate displays of feelings

apparently i have a Schizoid Personality with a lot of Paranoia. I knew about being paranoid but i never saw the schizoid coming.

WHO

The World Health Organization's ICD-10 lists schizoid personality disorder as (F60.1) Schizoid personality disorder.[29]

It is characterized by at least four of the following criteria:

1. Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affection.

2. Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.

3. Consistent preference for solitary activities.

4. Very few, if any, close friends or relationships, and a lack of desire for such.

5. Indifference to either praise or criticism.

6. Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.

7. Indifference to social norms and conventions.

8. Preoccupation with introspection.

9. Lack of desire for sexual experiences with another person.

wow. so that's what, 7/9

I would say I have the following characteristics:

2,3,4,6,7,8 and 9.

Personally, one should be proud to be #7.

• 3 weeks later...

Paranoid |||||||||||| 46% 49% Schizoid |||||||||| 38% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||| 38% 53% Antisocial |||||| 26% 47% Borderline |||||||||||||||| 70% 47% Histrionic |||||||||| 38% 43% Narcissistic |||| 14% 41% Avoidant |||| 18% 39% Dependent |||||||||||| 50% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 30% 40%

Unstable and intense relationships

Suggestibility

Envy

Preoccupation with unlimited success or ideal love

Narcissistic Personality

I dunno, pretty inconclusive.

• 2 weeks later...

Antisocial||||14%47%

Histrionic||||||30%43%

Narcissistic||10%41%

Dependent||||||30%37%

I've always scored high on schizotypal personality tests (moderate on schizoid though) and generally scored very low on narcissistic, histrionic and obsessive-compulsive. My schoolmates in primary school usually described me as "weird" or "odd" and some were afraid of me as I was very much into voodoo, magic, hypnosis and more of that crazy stuff. Some of these things seemed to work for me, so I trusted them even more. Even today you could see me sometimes walking with my dowsing rods and looking for "negative energy" in my friends' houses... :happy:

I know these are slightly unhealthy personality traits, but well, that's me and I've never felt bad about people telling me I'm strange. I guess the world as we see it is not enough for me so I just get attracted to all things weird (less than before, but still...). :blues:

I've always scored high on schizotypal personality tests (moderate on schizoid though) and generally scored very low on narcissistic, histrionic and obsessive-compulsive. My schoolmates in primary school usually described me as "weird" or "odd" and some were afraid of me as I was very much into voodoo, magic, hypnosis and more of that crazy stuff. Some of these things seemed to work for me, so I trusted them even more. Even today you could see me sometimes walking with my dowsing rods and looking for "negative energy" in my friends' houses... :happy:

I know these are slightly unhealthy personality traits, but well, that's me and I've never felt bad about people telling me I'm strange. I guess the world as we see it is not enough for me so I just get attracted to all things weird (less than before, but still...). :blues:

That's interesting. I've been into those types of things too (the occult, new age-ish things like stones/crystals, psychic phenomena, etc.).

• 3 weeks later...

These tests are very short (50 and 25 items respectively to test 1, test 2) so certain answers bear more weight than they might in an actual inventory (I suspect this is one reason why inventories are so long - another is to make sure you consistently answer the same type of question in the same way). I wouldn't read much into these results. Many of the questions that pointed towards schizoid would be answered positively by people who work on their own(i.e. at home), or even some single people that live on their own and just spend too much time at work (i.e. don't get out that often...)

both of these tests pointed to borderline for me - not too worried, because of the above - although I have thought about borderline being an issue for me I realise its not really something that affects my life - and would really be more 'perfectionistic' than borderline - since I have very flexible values in most areas of my life - but unrealistic expetations of my own performance. since i stumbled across this topic I'm gonna look for more personality tests online

• 1 month later...

Paranoid : Very high

Schizotypal : High

Borderline: Extremely high - almost 100%

Histrionic: Very high

Dependant: High

The test was pretty accurate as I have been diagnosed as having Borderline Personality Disorder, I also suffer badly from paranoia - I usually feel as if others are judging me.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm new here. I like taking tests: Here's the test #2 NYU test results:

Solitary activities

Feelings of emptiness

Avoidance

Perfectionism

Based on the above answer(s), your personality traits might be associated with following personality type(s): Avoidant Personality

The NYU test says I'm avoidant. This one says I'm Borderline and Schizoid. (The only two well above the web average.) I never get diagnosed Schizoid but frequently test that way. Avoidant and Borderline are commonly diagnosed in me though.

Personality Disorder Test Results:

Paranoid||||||26%49%

Schizoid||||||||||||||||||78%53%

Schizotypal||||||||||||46%53%

Antisocial||||||||||34%47

Borderline||||||||||||||||||74%47%

Histrionic||||18%43%

Narcissistic||||14%41%

Avoidant||||||||||||42%39%

Dependent||||||||||34%37%

Obsessive-Compulsive||||||||||34%40%