The "what would you like to be doing" thread

JD4010

4 hours ago, surfcaster said:

Anything besides sitting here at the hospital waiting for tests to see if i have a blood clot

No blood clots, just my anxiety tricking me i guess, knee replacement healing well as expected, they said lower leg blood clots were a concern and the pain in my calf felt like what they said to watch for or at least thats what i saw

On 10/23/2018 at 2:38 PM, womanofthelight said:

Me, too.  I hate the act of waking every day.

I would be devastated if anything bad happened to you.  I know how much pain you are in because I feel the same way.  I would do anything to make you happy again.

On 6/21/2016 at 8:59 AM, JD4010 said:

Of course, we have a "what are you doing?" thread, so I thought it might be fun to have a "what would you like to be doing" thread. If we are lucky, our posts in both threads would coincide. 🙂

I'd like to be enjoying life. I can do that, if I just let myself.

I'd like to live in a little house or cabin on coastal Alaska, where the summer temps are 60 degrees rather than 90+ as they are here. It's possible to grow a fantastic garden during the summer in Alaska because the sun stays up for so long...this time of year it doesn't set until after 10 p.m.

That sounds pretty nice. I'd like to be an adult already so I have the freedom to give School the middle finger and learn about and follow things that I'm interested. I'd like to grow up, meet a girl to settle down with, feel better, and overall just enjoy my life. But alas, I'm a high school student and my freedom was stripped from me when I was 4 years old. I'm really sick of waiting for life to get better. I'm surprised schools don't have riots like prisons. School and Prison are very similar.

1 hour ago, Logan Sims said:

That sounds pretty nice. I'd like to be an adult already so I have the freedom to give School the middle finger and learn about and follow things that I'm interested. I'd like to grow up, meet a girl to settle down with, feel better, and overall just enjoy my life. But alas, I'm a high school student and my freedom was stripped from me when I was 4 years old. I'm really sick of waiting for life to get better. I'm surprised schools don't have riots like prisons. School and Prison are very similar.

Are you in the US? What kind of school do you attend?

Living far away in a big city like New York or Tokyo. Somewhere no one knows me. Drinking coffee at a small cafe and watching all the people go by. Alone with no feelings of guilt. Carefree. Then walking through fallen autumn leaves in a quiet park, on my way home to my cozy little apartment that I share with my cat because in this fantasy I'm not hideously allergic...

21 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Are you in the US? What kind of school do you attend?

Yep. Good old Ohio. I go to a public high school. It sucks. But I guess I did meet the girl I have such deep feelings for there. But that's about the best it is.

On 10/23/2018 at 1:04 PM, sober4life said:

Go to sleep and never wake up again 

I feel the same way for the most part. There's a girl I love, but she has an abusive boyfriend that she's taking her time to drop despite the promises she makes to me that it'll just be her and I in the end. With that, the stress of school, and my dramatic loss in interest in just about everything around me, I wish I could sleep forever and leave this world behind as I have peace for once...

Edited by Logan Sims

It would be cool to drink some fresh juice. For example, I often order an  organic juice cleanse  from a business in San Francisco. I just like this juice most of all, as if they make very tasty cocktails with different juices to make them more useful. So I like them a lot

Edited by 20YearsandCounting
remove link

• 3 weeks later...