JD4010

The "what would you like to be doing" thread

On 9/28/2018 at 5:34 PM, dragonflyvision said:

Working on my costume, however, I get tired easily now days.

What kind of costume is it?

I'd like to be watching something more interestisng than Halloween Wars on TV. 

I would like to be a functioning contributor to life. To work at something I love to do. To be able to seize the moment of opposition and turn it into a positive moment without stressing and crashing.  

I would love to be tending to the night time needs in my green house, looking after all the plants, fruits and vegetables. Firing up the wood stove in the front room and settle down underneath a blanket, in the most cozy chair one could imagine. Watch Forged in Fire with my other half. Wake up early to get the kid to school after a nice and stress-free breakfast and go to work a job that fits ever so perfectly around all of our schedules. And we're all happy.

/end of daydream

Edited by Tux

I'd like to be holed-up also.  I just watched a third of a movie, titled, "2307, A Winter's Tale."  I'd like to be holed up with the young Inuit girl--though she's an American actress--in the movie.  I'd like to be holed up with her . . . and thirty to forty years younger.  That's what I'd like to be doing.  Shallow I know, until you've seen the fireplace scene in the movie.

Bulgakov

2 hours ago, Bulgakov said:

I'd like to be holed-up also.  I just watched a third of a movie, titled, "2307, A Winter's Tale."  I'd like to be holed up with the young Inuit girl--though she's an American actress--in the movie.  I'd like to be holed up with her . . . and thirty to forty years younger.  That's what I'd like to be doing.  Shallow I know, until you've seen the fireplace scene in the movie.

Bulgakov

I'm going to check that out!

I sometimes dream about moving far north, say Inuvik NWT or Barrow, Alaska. Having an Inupiat lady roommate would be a big plus.