JD4010

The "what would you like to be doing" thread

I'd like to be watching a really exciting movie; one that has me riveted to my seat.  Hmm.  I definitely wouldn't like to be literally riveted to my seat.  Ouch!

I kind of wanted to go to this dance/cheer exhibition, but the buses aren't running like I need them to. Plus, I'm not sure I'm feeling well enough. Plus, I don't want to be the only middle-age man there. I'm on campus a lot, though, for PT, so, some folks know me.

I dunno. I'm rambling.

30 minutes ago, ICanDoThis said:

I want to be on a tropical beach...doesn't matter where as long as no one knows me and no one can get ahold of me.  

I was thinking exactly the same thing.  I don't want to be alone though.  I want to be holding someone's hand and watching the sunset.  I need a vacation as far away from here as possible so bad!

I would like to be somewhere sunny and about 75° with my family and friends all around listening to music, talking about life while enjoying the smell of the grill. A nice career at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory or any aerospace engineering military based or non,and plenty of time for my side projects and family. Or maybe a front porch swing with a lover listening to the whipperwills in this pine forest talking under the full moon light with a star filled sky to make my ideal small world just a little bigger but not too big.