womanofthelight

Share an Interesting (or not so interesting) Fact About Yourself

2 minutes ago, Dolphin2013 said:

I'm fond of the number 9 and if I have the option, I will always try to work it into something. And if not the number 9, a multiple of nine. So I set my alarm, for instance to 7:02am.

But I don't use it in passwords. Because now, you all know ;-)

im the same with 4. musician crap i guess.its the perfect even number. and if there are 4 sets of 4 its perfection to the max.

On 12/2/2016 at 11:08 PM, Dolphin2013 said:

I'm fond of the number 9 and if I have the option, I will always try to work it into something. And if not the number 9, a multiple of nine. So I set my alarm, for instance to 7:02am.

But I don't use it in passwords. Because now, you all know ;-)

On 12/2/2016 at 11:11 PM, Natasha1 said:

im the same with 4. musician crap i guess.its the perfect even number. and if there are 4 sets of 4 its perfection to the max.

I'm the same with the numbers 8 and 22 ...hence, my username ?

I enjoy reading all the interesting things about you all.

When I was born, my hair was black, it turned blonde when I was around 2, turned red in elementary school, and then dark brown in high school and has stayed dark brown. All naturally.

1 minute ago, mulberrypie said:

Hi Everyone!  Today is my birthday!! I would be very honored if you all, my dear DF family, help me celebrate it!! Thanks!!! Love you all!!!! :icon12:

Have some cake!:birfdayCake::Party_fest30::bestwishes::Party_fest30::birfdayCake: 

Happy birthday sweetie  :Party_fest30: :rose: I hope you have a great day   good to see you . I missed you .

2 minutes ago, goincrazy said:

Happy birthday sweetie  :Party_fest30: :rose: I hope you have a great day   good to see you . I missed you .

Awww Thank you goincrazy!!!!! I've missed you too!! And everyone here!!

I'll share my story about what's been going on ~ maybe I'll start a blog. I haven't been to sleep yet I guess I'll catch a couple hours :1cat:I'll be back soon!! DF is the Best!!  You all are the sweetest and kindest!!:icon12:

Thanks again, ((((((((((((((((goincrazy))))))))))))!!

This is an old thread, but I've enjoyed reading it.

I learned to write and read Braille when I was 15.  Just because.

When I was about 3, I witnessed a series of ******s. It happened in secret and I never told anybody because the person who did it told me I'd die if I did.

I've wasted 2709 hours (113 days) watching TV shows, according to the online service I'm using for tracking shows. Too bad the rewatchings are not tracked, then the number would've doubled for sure!

As a kid I loved to play with insects, but I've grown to be afraid and disgusted of (most of) them.

I think I might have posted this somewhere else, but my lucky numbers are 1, 2, and 12. I was born on the 12th at 11:21. I graduated high school in 2001 in the 112th commencement. Employee numbers, car plates, and other things in my life have added up to 12 as well. 

4 hours ago, evalynn said:

I think I might have posted this somewhere else, but my lucky numbers are 1, 2, and 12. I was born on the 12th at 11:21. I graduated high school in 2001 in the 112th commencement. Employee numbers, car plates, and other things in my life have added up to 12 as well. 

I just realized the address our our home adds up to 12 as well. 

8 minutes ago, Floor2017 said:

I Smile all the Time and I have a very 

up lifting spirit 

However, it does cause a lot of people 

to dislike me because I don’t allow them 

to get under my skin it’s actually is a 

coping mechanism that I learned as a 

child to survive the hell that I grew up in