Hi, I'm new here. I'm a 32 year old female and I live in Wisconsin. I'm an introvert. I have social anxiety, and agoraphobia. I hate having to talk about myself. Sometimes I feel like I am the only person that suffers in this way. During the spring and summer months is when I feel the worst. I came here to hopefully find friends that I can relate to, and talk to. I'm going to keep this short as I really don't know what else to say. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Hello Nealie,

Welcome to the forum. I've been on here for about a year but only recently started to actively post. I can definitely say this is a good place to be, there are plenty of good people on here. I used to suffer from social anxiety myself, a handful of years ago, and also panic attacks when I was in high school. I'm 27 now to put that in perspective. Feel free to PM me if you ever want or need to chat with someone, I'm always ready to listen, and I like making new friends. :) 

Hello and welcome to DF. Don't feel bad I don't know many people that do like to talk about themselves. What area of Wisconsin are you from? I go up by Drummond for hunting trips just about every year I love the country up there. But you need not suffer alone, we are all on here for one reason or an other.

34 minutes ago, Nealie said:
Advertisement

Hi, I'm new here. I'm a 32 year old female and I live in Wisconsin. I'm an introvert. I have social anxiety, and agoraphobia. I hate having to talk about myself. Sometimes I feel like I am the only person that suffers in this way. During the spring and summer months is when I feel the worst. I came here to hopefully find friends that I can relate to, and talk to. I'm going to keep this short as I really don't know what else to say. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

32 female with the same issues, plus Pure-O OCD and MS.  I completely understand your struggles.  Do happen to get worse at night, too?

21 hours ago, zdude954 said:

Hello and welcome to DF. Don't feel bad I don't know many people that do like to talk about themselves. What area of Wisconsin are you from? I go up by Drummond for hunting trips just about every year I love the country up there. But you need not suffer alone, we are all on here for one reason or an other.

Hi! I live in Eau Claire! I'm originally from Minnesota but I do love it here! Thank you for making me feel so welcome :hugs:

17 hours ago, SenorDomino said:

Welcome! You couldn't have picked a better forum. Not that I know of anyway~ There are a bunch of great people here who also struggle with much of the same and are very supportive.

Thank you so much :)

Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder involving anxiety and intense fear of any situation where escape may be difficult, or where help may not be available. It often involves a fear of crowds or crowded places, large open spaces, bridges or fear of being outside alone.

Sometimes agoraphobia results in staying at home literally all the time, and never leaving the house.

Edited by Lynn1954