I've never really had tried interaction through text before other than at my job. I thought I'd give this forum a shot until I'm able to see a therapist and maybe be put on some type of prescription other than taking St. John's Wort.

Anyways, the reason I came on this website is that I'm having a difficult relationship right now. My girlfriend is polyamorous, which in layman terms means it's an open relationship. She has another girlfriend who I don't know if they like me or not. Right now, they're both mad at me for things I don't want to go into right now and after a serious talking to/emotional support. Also right now, neither of them are talking to me, which I suppose it's a punishment. I feel like I deserve it, though.

I've been trying to set myself right and get myself out of this depression. The only person I could really talk to was my girlfriend and other than that I really have no one else. I don't really have many friends, which is why I'm here.

Hi Krony and welcome to Depression Forums,

I am glad that you figured out how to create a topic (we spoke briefly in DF chat, remember? :thumbsup:)

It is unfortunate that you aren't feeling the best and are having difficulties in your relationship. DF is a community with wonderful people who are here to look  out for each other during the difficult times. There are certainly people here who have not been to see a doctor or are not taking medication at the moment; and definitely people experiencing difficulty in their relationship, so you are not alone. But there are also people who have been there and come out the other side, people who are free of (or at least managing) their depression or have worked to establish a better relationship with their partners. 

I look forward to reading more of your topics Krony, it is nice to meet you!

:welcomeani: Krony! 
This was a wise idea; to have a place to talk while you are waiting for a therapist. The situation with the open relationship does not seem good for you at the moment, the way you describe it. Take your time and look around the different forums. Perhaps you will find yourself  especially at home in our 'Relationship and Depression forum'.

All the best!

Rose