Need hugs...nervous about performing

Natasha1

In about 4 hours I will be singing the US National anthem for a couple hundred people at a local event. I'm  a Canadian so I'm nervous about messing up the words and it's high and well I'm singing in public.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Please wish me luck!!!!

Best of luck Natasha, you can do it!!! ((((()))))

Just focus on the feeling of when its over if you feel overwhelmed, it will give you a positive vibe (it works for me!). You'll be great and not everyone will be solely focusing on you, get comfortable with the space and visualise yourself performing. You'll be great :)

I recently was asked to play at my friends humanist wedding in October. Not just to play during the drinks part of the wedding, but as they come down the aisle!! That's still a scary thought to process but also an honour to be asked!

3 minutes ago, Gisele said:

You're Canadian, and singing someone else's national anthem? That's commendably multi-national of you!

Do it ....before Trump builds another wall ;)

It's like at hockey games. You sing both. :)

Edited by Natasha1

23 hours ago, Natasha1 said:

In about 4 hours I will be singing the US National anthem for a couple hundred people at a local event. I'm  a Canadian so I'm nervous about messing up the words and it's high and well I'm singing in public.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Please wish me luck!!!!

I'm sure you will knock it outta the park, best wishes to you.

Sorry it appears you have already did it so congrats on a great job.

Edited by My empire of dirt