Jump to content
Donate Now Read more... ×
ejc

what are you watching right now?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, velvetpuddles said:

I don't know what that is, but no bears = no good!!

Paddington station is one of the big stations in London 🙂 , it was looking at the working lives of the people who keep the station going including the lady who drives the train and waves at everything including the magpies 😄 , I was thinking of the Paddington bear children's stories 😊 in the first story he gets found abandoned there at the station by the Brown family with a big label round his neck which reads  "Please look after this bear. Thank you." hence his name 😊

 

Edited by hocico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hocico said:

Paddington station is one of the big stations in London 🙂 , it was looking at the working lives of the people who keep the station going including the lady who drives the train and waves at everything including the magpies 😄 , I was thinking of the Paddington bear children's stories 😊 in the first story he gets found abandoned there at the station by the Brown family with a big label round his neck which reads  "Please look after this bear. Thank you." hence his name 😊

 

Haha, yes, all I can think of when I hear "Paddington" is of the bear. 🙂

Sounds like an interesting thing to watch though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Myself, growing more bitter and pessimistic as each day goes by. I see nothing changing in my dissatisfactory life. No hope, no dreams, no drive. I am an empty shell just waiting to die.

Life is crap and a waste of time, space and energy. Mine is anyhow.

Edited by samadhiSheol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, velvetpuddles said:

The West Wing!! ...for the billionth time! One of my most favorite shows ever. (And also listening to my dorky podcast... about The West Wing...)

Janel Moloney she is so cute as Donna 😍  ah I love that show, I love how the characters are all motivated by a sense of duty (they are all about duty) , sorry awkward nerdy in joke there :laugh:

Edited by hocico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, hocico said:

Janel Moloney she is so cute as Donna 😍  ah I love that show, I love how the characters are all motivated by a sense of duty (they are all about duty) , sorry awkward nerdy in joke there :laugh:

Oh you, editing your comment before I posted mine!!!

Oh I get the nerdy joke, don't you worry. Reading that instantly brought to mind Ainsley Hayes, Gilbert and Sullivan, and Lionel Tribby barging into the Oval with a bat. 😂

I'm absolutely a West Wing fanatic! I couldn't even say how many times I've watched it through. The podcast is The West Wing Weekly and it honestly cracks me up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, velvetpuddles said:

Oh you, editing your comment before I posted mine!!!

Oh I get the nerdy joke, don't you worry. Reading that instantly brought to mind Ainsley Hayes, Gilbert and Sullivan, and Lionel Tribby barging into the Oval with a bat. 😂

I'm absolutely a West Wing fanatic! I couldn't even say how many times I've watched it through. The podcast is The West Wing Weekly and it honestly cracks me up.

😂 sowwie 😊 I was like should I post this now, might as well seeing as I have written it :laugh:

It was actually one of the first shows I ever brought on DVD back when I was a teenager 🙂the character interaction and development on the show is great, they have a lot of very clever jokes and banter and it was really interesting to see how the political processes work over there, well that and learning about fascinating historical snippets from American political history

On that note:  

Do you know what day it is today? 🧀  :laugh:

 

Edited by hocico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hocico said:

😂 sowwie 😊 I was like should I post this now, might as well seeing as I have written it :laugh:

It was actually one of the first shows I ever brought on DVD back when I was a teenager 🙂the character interaction and development on the show is great, they have a lot of very clever jokes and banter and it was really interesting to see how the political processes work over there, well that and learning about fascinating historical snippets from American political history

On that note:  

Do you know what day it is today? 🧀  :laugh:

 

...and a Wheat Thin the size of Lake Tahoe.

I'm so happy to have met another West Wing fan!!! No one in my life has ever watched it, and I get teased about how often I do! I love it and I adore everything that Aaron Sorkin writes! It's just the most perfect show - funny, dramatic, thought provoking - just perfect.

...Now, if only our politics actually work the way they do in the show! We've gone wayyy off course over here. But that's another discussion for another place! Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If I could hi five you I would, sadly I can't seem to find anything on here that resembles a Wheat Thin to post :laugh:

Aw bless :laugh: it is a great show and it is lovely to meet someone else who appreciates how good it is 🙂 , are you looking forward to the adaptation of a few good men when it comes out? 😁

If only politicians in the real world displayed more dignity, integrity and other good words ending with ity :laugh: 

Time for some singing and dancing before bed 😊 

One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble *80's dancing* 

 

Edited by hocico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hocico said:

If I could hi five you I would, sadly I can't seem to find anything on here that resembles a Wheat Thin to post :laugh:

Aw bless :laugh: it is a great show and it is lovely to meet someone else who appreciates how good it is 🙂 , are you looking forward to the adaptation of a few good men when it comes out? 😁

If only politicians in the real world displayed more dignity, integrity and other good words ending with ity :laugh: 

Time for some singing and dancing before bed 😊 

One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble *80's dancing* 

 

Adaptation?!?! I didn't know! I've been eagerly awaiting a West Wing sequel that will never come!

I honestly had no idea this show had such a fan base outside the states. The podcast recently did a few live shows in Dublin and London and the crowds were so into it! I didn't know it had such international appeal. You should definitely check out the podcast if you're into that! 

I WISH politicians we're as genuine as Bartlett, Leo, Toby, Josh, CJ, etc. That's the dream...

Enjoy your 80s dancin'!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, velvetpuddles said:

Adaptation?!?! I didn't know! I've been eagerly awaiting a West Wing sequel that will never come!

I honestly had no idea this 😊show had such a fan base outside the states. The podcast recently did a few live shows in Dublin and London and the crowds were so into it! I didn't know it had such international appeal. You should definitely check out the podcast if you're into that! 

I WISH politicians we're as genuine as Bartlett, Leo, Toby, Josh, CJ, etc. That's the dream...

Enjoy your 80s dancin'!!

Yes they are making a TV adaption along the lines of Grease live etc 🙂

That sounds good so I am going to do so 😄

Me too it would be nice if they actually listened to the people they are supposed to represent as well and tried to at least act in their interests. 

Thank you, it's not very good so it's a good job no one can see me 😊

The music video for Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×