Sign in to follow this  
ejc

what are you watching right now?

My current favorite t.v. show is  No Ordinary Family. It's a cancelled show, but it's cute and fun and doesn't require much deep thinking and still keeps me interested and doesn't bring me down or anything.

gold coast cops :happy: , this channel basically has wall to wall cop and customs officer shows. The one on the police dogs and there handlers last night added a bit of variety, apparently a GSD has a top speed of 32 mph so if you're on foot trying to run away you might as well give up. 

I am getting ready to watch Big Brother. It is usually one of my favorite fun, silly Summer shows but this year has been pretty bad. I really don't like anyone in the cast.

C-Span 2 Book TV.. people say it's boring but I feel like cspan is the only place I see stuff happen and I don't need to rely on some tv network trying to make $ off my viewership or dumb me down.

Edited by ejc

Diners Drive-ins and Dives.

I must be a glutton for punishment because Guy Fierri just urks the f*** out of me.

Dude, don't reach into the food when the chef is cooking, and you are wearing rings! Put your sunglasses on the front of your head and stop saying money and flavor-town. Ugh. Don't lean over the bowl of ingredients and sniff them. I hate this show, why can't I stahp watching!!??!!

8 hours ago, ColdFire said:

Diners Drive-ins and Dives.

I must be a glutton for punishment because Guy Fierri just urks the f*** out of me.

Dude, don't reach into the food when the chef is cooking, and you are wearing rings! Put your sunglasses on the front of your head and stop saying money and flavor-town. Ugh. Don't lean over the bowl of ingredients and sniff them. I hate this show, why can't I stahp watching!!??!!

I have a love/hate relationship with this show and Guy Fieri, so your commentary has me cracking up.