3 biodiversity

4. Bio interactions

5.physics

6.philosophy 

and english

7.Internatinal relations

9. A class about how different governments work

10. Macroeconomics

Anatomy and physiology has made me a hypochondriac I love it though still I use to be scared of blood to but now it doesn,t bother me at all.The classes i didn,t like were anything with math and chemistry.

Costume paint graphics 

Upholstery

Wielding

Engine building

Metal fabrication 

Nutral resource management 

The last one was from high school. The first five are for a specific degree most people don't know you can get.

On May 8, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Tungsten Aromatics said:

I really enjoyed the Mental Health First Aid course I did.

It confirmed what I already knew, concreted my experience and enlightened me to new ideas and concepts.

Worth doing. :) 

Was it an online course? 

My favorite class in college was an intro to logic course I took at the beginning of my sophomore year. Not only was the class interesting and the professor great, but it was one of the few college courses I did exceptionally well at

I really enjoyed a sensorimotor course I took back in university. Great professor from Germany, awesome accent, many in class demonstrations, learned a lot. 

Cultural Anthropology, Physical Anthropology, a course on Nigeria, Latinos in the United States, and Modern Dance were my favorite college courses. In high school, I loved Spanish and Creative Writing most. 

On 8/14/2016 at 5:02 AM, Anony said:

Honestly I like taking any class that is the professors specialty since they are the most interesting and passionate about that subject.

The professor can make or break a class. I, who absolutely loathe waking up early, voluntarily did so for the month I was in Spain to audit a Spanish history class by this amazing professor. It was by far the most interesting class I took there, and I didn't even get credit for it. I felt like Will Smith in that Fresh Prince episode where he has to audit Western Philosophy. lol

Currently in community college, though English has to be my most favorite. I'm considered to be one of the students on the higher end of the spectrum.

Sign in to follow this