I Am Sorry

Jules19

I am sorry for being a failure. I am sorry for disappointing my friends & family. It's no wonder why most of them want nothing to do with me. They don't even think about me. How can I blame them? I am nothing. I'm not worthy of thought or consideration. To them I might as well be dead.

I can barely even find the strength to come on this site. I wanted to help others so badly on here. I thought that I could. But I was wrong. I am too weak & pathetic. I complain too much and am bitter. I cannot help anyone.

I am sorry to myself for turning into something I hate: a person filled with self pity. It disgusts me. I just want to sleep. I want peace. I don't want to dwell over my problems any longer. I am tired. I am sorry.

If this post does nothing else, I hope at least someone will be able to relate & feel less alone.

1 hour ago, Jules19 said:

I am sorry for being a failure. I am sorry for disappointing my friends & family. It's no wonder why most of them want nothing to do with me. They don't even think about me. How can I blame them? I am nothing. I'm not worthy of thought or consideration. To them I might as well be dead.

I can barely even find the strength to come on this site. I wanted to help others so badly on here. I thought that I could. But I was wrong. I am too weak & pathetic. I complain too much and am bitter. I cannot help anyone.

I am sorry to myself for turning into something I hate: a person filled with self pity. It disgusts me. I just want to sleep. I want peace. I don't want to dwell over my problems any longer. I am tired. I am sorry.

If this post does nothing else, I hope at least someone will be able to relate & feel less alone.

I am sorry you're feeling so poorly; I'm sure there are many people you are helping and have helped.  Don't let depression tell you otherwise.  Feel better!!