Another day and another panic attack and depression getting worse.

mark88

I thought I was getting better. 
I've been applying for work, a week ago I applying for over 70 jobs, emailed CV's and stuff. Checked my inbox today and had around 30 rejection emails. 
Its been like this for 8 years now and im getting panic attacks, I feel like the older I get the less time I have to get a better job. I have little experience and not many qualifications. Every job I look at wants everything. Even just office work. 
I cant only get work in stores or supermarkets, but the shifts are whats making me depressed. 

I haven't cried in 3 weeks, until now. 

Mark88, I too have had great struggles finding any decent work, other than office type/part-time.  Only a little over 4 years for me on trying to find another full-time job.  I hope you find something soon that is more fulfilling work-wise.  Best wishes!!  Hang in there.

Mark,

I am so sorry to hear of the nightmare you are going through with employment and panic attacks!  It must be horribly painful beyond description! 

I don't think I could handle things as well as you are.  These days even loud noises set off panic attacks in me.

I wish I knew what to say to ease the pain you are going through and the frustration and the anxiety.  Shift work is hard on a person.  They can lead to depression as you say.  I know this, sadly, through personal experience. 

I apologize to you for not having anything really helpful to offer!  You are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that this miserable situation resolves itself in the best possible outcome for you.  You deserve better than you are getting Mark!

Respectfully, Epictetus