Sign in to follow this  
desperados

How would you describe life with one word?

38 minutes ago, Camellia said:

I hope you feel a bit better today. Go get some treat for yourself at your favorite restaurant even if it's just a light meal. When you're inside there, know that we're with you. 

Take care my friend.

((((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Thank you sweetheart

Edited by My empire of dirt

On 5/2/2016 at 10:26 PM, lonesomeroad said:

Booooooring and no interest in anything absolutely nothing. How can I change when I don't want what this world is offering. 

Create for yourself what you want the world to offer. 

28 minutes ago, Readytothrowinthetowel said:

To create a what we want the world to offer is pretty far stretch for most depressed people.Meaningless 

If you wanted a sandwich, and were hungry enough, you would create it at home or find a place that sells them.  By identifying what the world has to offer that you don't want is a step toward knowing what  you do want.  Little steps--even if they're just in your mind right now--can lead to revelations to you of who you are and what you have to offer the world.  Just sharing your thoughts on this forum is a step--a courageous one--of giving to the world.  One word from you, perfectly timed, about your pain or apathy may be meaningful to someone else in a way you never imagined. You may not see yet what it means when you give of yourself here, but what you have to give of your pain, disappointment and fear may lead to a little more clarity for you and for someone else--just by writing the words--and the taking of another little step, whatever it may be.