Certain age one should have had relationships?

At high school just hang with mates noone cares bout relationships at all.

At 18 I start uni and again though horny never really cared for one, thought about working in some bars spain etc but again never happened. Got to 19 and for some reason maybe due to loneliness now as lost a lot of school friends etc wanted a gf but it never happened then at 20-21 really didn't care..Went to uni but found it hard to meet people.

Met some cute girls and had sexy fun times and was somewhat underwhelmed about it all. So just put females to back burner. Now nearly 30s thats basically my dating history.

What do I think/feel? Personally Id rather just be 15-17 hanging with mates playing soccer etc...thats what i think LOL.

Reality that doesnt happen and im not so good at soccer or got freinds now. I go out and see hot girls but i like to look at them and they arouse me but i know that even if i hook up with them its more the thought of hooking up than actually hooking up which is cool lol. And once hooked up be bored again and rather be with mates etc. So relationships just seem no-no...if only i were 19 i wouldnt even care about this stuff and id still be playing football lol

On Monday, May 02, 2016 at 2:26 AM, whatgoingon said:

At high school just hang with mates noone cares bout relationships at all.

At 18 I start uni and again though horny never really cared for one, thought about working in some bars spain etc but again never happened. Got to 19 and for some reason maybe due to loneliness now as lost a lot of school friends etc wanted a gf but it never happened then at 20-21 really didn't care..Went to uni but found it hard to meet people.

Met some cute girls and had sexy fun times and was somewhat underwhelmed about it all. So just put females to back burner. Now nearly 30s thats basically my dating history.

What do I think/feel? Personally Id rather just be 15-17 hanging with mates playing soccer etc...thats what i think LOL.

Reality that doesnt happen and im not so good at soccer or got freinds now. I go out and see hot girls but i like to look at them and they arouse me but i know that even if i hook up with them its more the thought of hooking up than actually hooking up which is cool lol. And once hooked up be bored again and rather be with mates etc. So relationships just seem no-no...if only i were 19 i wouldnt even care about this stuff and id still be playing football lol

Hey what. It is what it is. No time scales. I guess if I read this righr you aren't that bothered about a gf? Hey so what? Stay single if ur happy with that.

True thats me and i dont care, just wish others would get off my back,

at new job etc

;hes gay'

'hes virgin'

family freinds...'u need a gf' 'if u had gf ud worship her feet' etc lol NOPE!!!

'your gonna be lonely old man'

Its like a man cant be single and not purusing females without getting comments.

Ill be  honest i met a girl or 2 i really liked and defo would make something long term with it but it hasnt happened and i dont push it