Sign in to follow this  
Lonelystreet

What made you smile today? :)

51 minutes ago, CoolCat7 said:

Thanks.  Kitty had her surgery and is now recuperating.  She's not too happy with us because we have to give her pain medication every 12 hours.  Unfortunately we won't find out if the tumor was malignant until next week.

Awh I saw on the other thread that she was only 7 months old, so teeny tiny, hope it turns out to be benign ((hugs for you both)) 

41 minutes ago, Epictetus said:

The beautiful and wonderfully lyrical cacophony of many, many birds singing by my house. 

Tweet tweet Epictetus give us something nice to eat, they are saying :happy:

When I was in the newsagents and the little kid in front of me in the queue was staring at me for a few minutes, then he goes and pokes my bag and goes "what is this for" so I told him, I love how non judgemental kids are.  I met a lovely lady in a wheelchair while I was at the gym yesterday who has three kids and she was telling me the other day they were having fun making her do wheelies lol.

I have a headache from lack of sleep, but this morning, early early, I opened my door to get the newspaper and saw that our garden spider had perfected a big, beautiful web along the porch railing to the top of the overhang. It was stormy throughout the night and the web glistened...our spider is huge and was right in the middle. I smiled and said loudly, "Good morning, Spider!" And I smiled more to think that anyone in the vicinity would think I was kind of crazy.

The fact that the sun is out but it isn't too unbearable hot that you can't be outside :happy:

The prospect of going to the gym and possibly seeing the sexy ginger ninja again, she definitely turned my head the other day :happy:

Looking at pictures of my recent day trip and remember how lovely it was there. 

My new shoes I got yesterday that match my mood and outfit, they are navy blue canvas with white tropical flowers and leaves :happy: only £5 (6 usd), sadly they only had one pair left in a size 11. 

Edited by hocico

A memory from childhood, it is raining quite heavily here and it reminded me of when I was a child me and my best friend would put on our roller skates and go skating in the rain while we sang "I am singing in the rain" :happy:

I was given flowers for the first time ever today. Was a really nice gesture, nothing romantic but out of pure kindness.. just super sweet.

image.jpeg