Sign in to follow this  
Lonelystreet

What made you smile today? :)

Actually, it cracked me up.  My sister, who is visiting for a few weeks, laughed at what I call my "freakishly short upper arms" (the arms of most chairs are a little low for me) and said I had T-Rex (tyrannosaurus rex) arms!!  Then she went about imitating what I would look like trying to play tennis.

I told her she had unusually LONG arms and knuckle-walked from place to place. 

My sister being funny while we reminisce about the past. Then someone on here making me think there still good people in the world. 

I was sitting in the foyer of a large grocery store, waiting for my family to finish their grocery shopping.  It was a cloudy day, with scattered showers and little sun.  I closed my eyes and listened to a favorite calming playlist, started my Ho'oponopono meditation, and then, to my left I could feel the sun.  I turned my head completely in the direction of the light, and behind my closed eyelids was a brilliant shade of orange.  It went away after a few minutes, but it was beautiful --- even if I didn't actually see the source.  I felt the source and it was like a message from God/The Universe, that everything was okay;

reading about the family gatherings 

On 6/18/2016 at 2:43 AM, womanofthelight said:

Actually, it cracked me up.  My sister, who is visiting for a few weeks, laughed at what I call my "freakishly short upper arms" (the arms of most chairs are a little low for me) and said I had T-Rex (tyrannosaurus rex) arms!!  Then she went about imitating what I would look like trying to play tennis.

I told her she had unusually LONG arms and knuckle-walked from place to place. 

Like this?

tennis.jpg

A random act of kindness today, I was chatting to the "customer experience assistant" or whatever silly title the teenager who stands next to the touch screens and tells technophobes how to use them is called. We had a really nice chat and at the end of it he gave me a fully stamped card for a free cup of coffee as he said he doesn't really drink it any more, which made me smile :happy:

Edited by hocico

Playing with my friend's kids. Her 6 years old daughter always wants me to tell symptoms of some illness and she's a doctor and suggests diagnosis and treatment. I will "study" some "new" illnesses probably before I visit them next time in order not to repeat old ones. :)

I went to this store called "At Home" today, for the first time (sells linens, home décor, etc.).  I was walking around, and noticed a display of Star Wars art that struck me as kind of odd.  I was thinking to myself, "seriously???"  Then I noticed the sign above the display.  It said, "Yes.  Really." 

:laugh:

The lady in the charity shop today who was singing to her dog and rocking it like a baby :happy: it's name was violet and it was a baby at just 2 years old , everyone saw aww :smile:

Me and my two best friends getting together and eating all the home made sushi we could manage. So good, and we had so much fun in eachothers company. Been a while apart. Good day ?

On 17 August 2016 at 1:22 AM, CoolCat7 said:

The vet saying "Your cat is really cute."  The cat has surgery tomorrow and I hope it goes well.

Just to let you know that I am thinking of you and the kitty kat, hope the surgery went well.