Lonelystreet

What made you smile today? :)

1 minute ago, sober4life said:

If you show love to any rescue animal they can make an amazing turnaround.  I know from experience with one of my dogs.  All they need is love and they can get past all of their issues.

Do you think it would work on us? 

44 minutes ago, Epictetus said:

I watched a taped TV movie and forgot it was taped, so I watched all the commercials.

I do that with things on the DVR all the time too.

I got a card in the mail from my great uncle. The outside had a golden retriever wearing a doctor's lab coat with a stethoscope around its neck. Inside was a get well soon message for Etta, as well as a nice check for us to help pay for her surgery. :hearts:

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Do you think it would work on us? 

Of course it would work on us.  All I ever want is to be loved by someone out there.  I would be happy in any living situation if I felt loved.

Edited by sober4life

2 hours ago, samadhiSheol said:

Immanent vacation.

Canned Heat.

Goddam typos 

IMMINENT

as of now.

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

People make me smile.  It's not a real smile though.  It's a bitter angry smile.

That sucks, sober. 

Though I think I know how that feels..

Woke up this morning almost nose-to-nose with Kitty.  Apparently, sometime during the night, he'd jammed himself firmly between adjacent pillows.  Also, sometime during the night, unconscious, I'd protectively cradled my arm around his backside.

34 minutes ago, MarkintheDark said:

Woke up this morning almost nose-to-nose with Kitty.  Apparently, sometime during the night, he'd jammed himself firmly between adjacent pillows.  Also, sometime during the night, unconscious, I'd protectively cradled my arm around his backside.

:hearts::cat_jumps::hearts:

I was playing the drum set this afternoon with the door partly open, and at one point I turned around and saw that Sissy (my cat) was sitting near the doorway watching.  Apparently the noise (or music, as I call it) doesn't bother her at all anymore.  😺🥁🎵